Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Fight 2 starting at 55 min Mark ist absolute worth watching - how Suablack slices through his opponent again and again with his elbows.
Fight 3, 4 and 5 are absolute worth watching too.

Wow

Found 2nd (suablack) fight:

Last edited:
Theres so many great events in bangkok coming up, the one i'm personally looking forward to is Haggerty v Fabrício Andrade

I don't mean to come off as abrasive, but what about that fight is interesting to you? Andrade hasn't competed in Kickboxing for years, and to my knowledge, Haggerty never has. It seems totally random to me - especially with a guy like Akimoto being put on the back burner for this.

I don't mean to come off as abrasive, but what about that fight is interesting to you? Andrade hasn't competed in Kickboxing for years, and to my knowledge, Haggerty never has. It seems totally random to me - especially with a guy like Akimoto being put on the back burner for this.

Yeah I don't like that matchup.

The shows I'm most looking forward to are the RWS finals (especially the SWW starting on Sep, 9th) and more than anything, the big Nonthaburi show on Sep, 26th with Pangtor vs Khunsueklek, Chaila vs View, Chujaroen vs Tapaokaew, Chalamdam vs Rittidet, Kongklai vs Petchphuthai, Kompatak vs Samingdet, Rungkit vs Siwakorn and Rangkhao vs Khunhanlek - wow that's a ridiculous card!

“Boon” means something like “sacred/pure”. It is the same name as golden era fighter Boonlong Sor Thanikul, twin brother of legend Boonlai Sor Thanikul.

While you're here dude, do you think we see Khunsueklek in RWS next season? I know his team said he won't fight in ONE again due to the rules not fitting his style.

While you're here dude, do you think we see Khunsueklek in RWS next season? I know his team said he won't fight in ONE again due to the rules not fitting his style.

I have no idea but hope not, because of his style. In his fights against stronger competition he always won close fights by getting small edges in kicking exchanges, controlling the clinch, none of which he would be able to do systematically at RWS. We would probably see him losing to a random farang.

Any ideas of which gym is the most succesful at MMA-gloves Muay Thai?

Any ideas of which gym is the most succesful at MMA-gloves Muay Thai?

I don't think any specific gym stands out. Could be wrong though as I'm progressively losing interest in ONE. if anything, Venum (mostly Iranian fighters) is much more prominent than it was before.

Congratulations to Savvas Michael
1f1e8_1f1fe.png
for his 3rd round TKO victory over YodPT Petchrungruang
1f1f9_1f1ed.png
in the main event of today’s LWC SuperChamp fights at Bangkok’s Lumpinee Stadium.
375211428_1771021546676702_2299560536778424089_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back