Redlettermedia is the most misunderstood entertainment media platform nowadays

I remember a few years back there was supposed to be some guy who Mike and Jay burned who was gonna reveal all these big secrets and dark shit they'd been doing behind the scenes

And it basically turned out that the two of them pretended to be big time movie directors and lied to girls so they could get some ass when they were teenagers

I remember a few years back there was supposed to be some guy who Mike and Jay burned who was gonna reveal all these big secrets and dark shit they'd been doing behind the scenes

And it basically turned out that the two of them pretended to be big time movie directors and lied to girls so they could get some ass when they were teenagers
Yah, someone clued me in to that stuff recently, but it falls under details about people I would rather not know.

I like to think that everyone everywhere gets along and stays friends and nobody ever breaks up, I'm a softy that way.

Yah, someone clued me in to that stuff recently, but it falls under details about people I would rather not know.

I like to think that everyone everywhere gets along and stays friends and nobody ever breaks up, I'm a softy that way.

Soft like your toilet paper roll?

ZOMG! Well, must take a real genius of a woman to believe that 16 year old Jay Baumann is a big time movie director.

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

1522526666679.gif

I mean that they don't go to that well often. I think that's the one time they've ever told people to avoid something. The point is they aren't "rage reviewers", it's funniest when they tear something apart but the entertainment doesn't rely on them hating something.

I mean that they don't go to that well often. I think that's the one time they've ever told people to avoid something. The point is they aren't "rage reviewers", it's funniest when they tear something apart but the entertainment doesn't rely on them hating something.

I know I just like to contradict people

It's how I get off like Rain Johnson getting subverted expectation boners

Funny you mention this. I recently saw a comment somewhere declaring RLM as sellouts/shills just because they don't hold Star Wars in the same contempt in their reviews as someone like MauLer.

What's funny about the Mike/Jay Star Trek conflict/meme, in their last Half in the Bag review for It part 2, Jay mentions an upcoming movie of the Hansel and Gretel story, and says guess who plays the witch? Mike responds Brie Larson? and the episode ends. The lady playing the witch is Alice Krige who played the Borg Queen. Jay was trying to get Mike excited with a Trek reference but Mike made a joke instead.

What's funny about the Mike/Jay Star Trek conflict/meme, in their last Half in the Bag review for It part 2, Jay mentions an upcoming movie of the Hansel and Gretel story, and says guess who plays the witch? Mike responds Brie Larson? and the episode ends. The lady playing the witch is Alice Krige who played the Borg Queen. Jay was trying to get Mike excited with a Trek reference but Mike made a joke instead.
May have been a set joke. It sounded scripted to me anyways

Back