Reebok payouts for UFC on FOX 18 in Newark total a whopping $137,500

About the only positive thing about this is that there isn't such a huge difference between the lowest paid athletes and the highest paid ones. Buuuuuuuut, the general level of payment is still way way too low.

About the only positive thing about this is that there isn't such a huge difference between the lowest paid athletes and the highest paid ones. Buuuuuuuut, the general level of payment is still way way too low.
So you're saying the highest paid ones...Conor & Ronda & Cody Pfister pay ain't that much of a difference?
It+took+you+3+attempts+to+post+that+gif+_03e85b34843ffd208287f88c7cfc2089.jpg

No one is disputing that you numbskull...

They get paid handsomely for sure. But so do the leagues, promoters, broadcaster by those sponsors.
Yes, in fact these athletes are paid more than promoters, broadcasters & sponsors...Is these in line with what Zuffa / UFC are trying to do? Please keep me interdasted...

So you're saying the highest paid ones...Conor & Ronda & Cody Pfister pay ain't that much of a difference?
It+took+you+3+attempts+to+post+that+gif+_03e85b34843ffd208287f88c7cfc2089.jpg
Uh I was clearly discussing the general Reebok payouts for this event.

Anthony Johnson: $15,000 def. Ryan Bader: $15,000
Ben Rothwell: $5,000 def. Josh Barnett: $5,000
Jimmie Rivera: $2,500 def. Iuri Alcantara: $10,000
Bryan Barberena: $2,500 def. Sage Northcutt: $2,500
Tarec Saffiedine: $5,000 def. Jake Ellenberger: $15,000
Diego Ferreira: $2,500 def. Olivier Aubin-Mercier: $2,500
Rafael Natal: $10,000 def. Kevin Casey: $2,500
Wilson Reis: $5,000 def. Dustin Ortiz: $5,000
Alexander Yakovlev: $2,500 def. George Sullivan: $2,500
Alex Caceres: $10,000 def. Masio Fullen: $2,500
Randy Brown: $2,500 def. Matt Dwyer: $2,500
Damon Jackson: $2,500 vs. Levan Makashvili: $2,500
Tony Martin: $2,500 def. Felipe Olivieri: $2,500

Source

That Jake Ellenberger money !

Basically, the whole event's payout is less than what Brendan Schaub alone used to make per fight from his sponors (~$200K).

Reebok Bless

LOL - Schaub has CAA cutting his deals which renders him completely irrelevant as a measuring stick. Plus, he is likely lying.
Plus fighters were freeloading off the UFCs media time.

LOL - Schaub has CAA cutting his deals which renders him completely irrelevant as a measuring stick. Plus, he is likely lying.
Plus fighters were freeloading off the UFCs media time.

Good point. Schaub is clearly lying as Mr. Dana White pointed out.

The fighters are also freeloading on lots of awesome Reebok merchandise, and yet they still complain.

Ben Rothwell: $5,000 and Josh Barnett: $5,000......that's just sad ...

soon it wont matter cause the ufc will be the minor leagues, everyone can leave the ufc when their contract is up and go make real money elsewhere... if UFC is smart they will pay Reebok to go away LMAO

Do we really have to do this every event?

Reebok deal does pay less than fighters would ever get by selling advertising space that was never their's to begin with. You're right.

That's bull shit. Tennis players get to pick their own sponsors and endorsements. You don't see the ATP forcing them to wear Adidas or whatever. It's the norm for individual sports.

$200k is disgusting! I like the new plan and agree with whoever said that fighters should never have been able to get used to the system they used to have. The UFC does all the work and provides all the resources to create the platform for the fighters to advertise. The UFC should get the lion's share. JHC people, how do you justify $200k per fight, and for someone like Schaub no less. by the way, I liked Schaub, unlike most of you.

Fak off Dana.

$200k is disgusting! I like the new plan and agree with whoever said that fighters should never have been able to get used to the system they used to have. The UFC does all the work and provides all the resources to create the platform for the fighters to advertise. The UFC should get the lion's share. JHC people, how do you justify $200k per fight, and for someone like Schaub no less. by the way, I liked Schaub, unlike most of you.
C.T.E.

Said it before and ill say it again. Fuck Reebok. I will never buy anything from them or Adidas.

No one is disputing that you numbskull...

They get paid handsomely for sure. But so do the leagues, promoters, broadcaster by those sponsors.

I have seen tennis players wear patches of a small/local brand on their shirt if they don't have a larger endorsement.

aaaand the shills come out en masse.

Who gives a fuck? Honestly, does this change what you get paid by posting this? Such insecure lil people on this forum.

Back