Reem vs Bones at HW

Jones has more picos, but he gets flat-lined.

Bones knows better than to move up.

Last edited:
Jones doesn't and will never have heavyweight power. Overeem via ruthless knockout.

reem is old as fuck now, so jones has a chance

Jones v Reem
Jones v Brock
Jones v DC(HW)

Matches I want to see.

A guy that lost 3 out of 7 of his last fights far beyond his prime against best pound 4 pound fighter in the world hands down,lets think

Wasn't Reem the one that injured him while he was preparing for Rumble?

Did you see how terrible Reem looked against Oleinik? Reem would get chewed up worse than Shogun.

that actually might be a good fight...wow I don't know who I would pick....but when in doubt go with the guy that is allowed to fight with a banned substance(no matter how small) in his body....my pick is picto Jones

If it goes the distance, Jones by decision

Reem is inferior at his own martial art to Chuck Liddell. At 205 was a gatekeeper in 2005.

This conversation having to occur and people non ironically picking Reem is just disrespectful af to the goat.

Reem is inferior at his own martial art to Chuck Liddell. At 205 was a gatekeeper in 2005.

This conversation having to occur and people non ironically picking Reem is just disrespectful af to the goat.

Chuck Liedell was UFCs #2 LHW at the time and a top5 LHW (he proved this by getting to the stacked cross-promotional Pride MWGP semis).

That said, Jones could probably beat Reem unless we’re talking prime Horse Reem (which no longer exists)

Chuck Liedell was UFCs #2 LHW at the time and a top5 LHW (he proved this by getting to the stacked cross-promotional Pride MWGP semis).

That said, Jones could probably beat Reem unless we’re talking prime Horse Reem (which no longer exists)
ImpartialEmbellishedCivet-small.gif

that actually might be a good fight...wow I don't know who I would pick....but when in doubt go with the guy that is allowed to fight with a banned substance(no matter how small) in his body....my pick is picto Jones

didn't travis brown basically ko reem with front kicks? I'm thinking jones kicks far better than browne did...I think jones' kicks might cause reem some problems..also jones' wrestling.

I would pic prime Ubereem (or even 3-4 years ago Reem) over current Jones but I think that Overeem at about 40 might be too slow for Jones now. He's used to fighting slower HW's. Jones would be hard to keep up with and hard to catch with that big fight ending strike. Volume and variety of strikes would give Reem problems and I don't doubt that, while unlikely Bones KO's Reem, that some strike could land to get the ball rolling downhill.

didn't travis brown basically ko reem with front kicks? I'm thinking jones kicks far better than browne did...I think jones' kicks might cause reem some problems..also jones' wrestling.

Travis Browne is a giant. The front kicks he landed on Reem would ko a donkey.

Jones doesn't have the power to fight at heavyweight.

Reem is big, has slick movement and serious power in everything he throws. Very bad matchup for Jones.

How about Reem moves down?

That way, Reem can say he was finished by the 2 best light heavyweights of all time... but beat Brock.
untitled.png

Back