News Reinier de Ridder no longer undefeated, move to UFC in jeopardy

I didn't want to attack him or anything, but he was being dismissive towards another member thread. No matter how bad the quality of a thread is, I think it's way better when our community is active in making threads and sharing what they like.
Some threads deserve to be shit on lol, but @BoxerMaurits never makes a thread like that though.

Dreyga is just a bit of a dick to be honest sir.

RdR had too many takedowns without setups and ate four or five extra shots at the end after he was already out.

Hope he gets some rest and comes to the UFC though. We could use some more grapplers at LHW.

The first punch he took seemed to just take it out of him...he looked gassed at about 1 minute into the fight. He's much better than he showed tonight

Yeah that was brutal. Malykhin hits hard. So many ups and downs in this sport.

I’m enjoying the ONE cards. We had a lot of fun in the play by play discussion.

Beatdown of the year.
It really was a beat down, was surprising to see how little RDR was offering in this fight! Really needs to work his entire striking game and do some strength training, got little brothered big time.

I guess what I said came true. Reiner doesn’t do well against guys who have legit TDD. Really uncomfortable on the feet.

Yeah that was brutal. Malykhin hits hard. So many ups and downs in this sport.

I’m enjoying the ONE cards. We had a lot of fun in the play by play discussion.
I’m really bummed I missed it, I’ll have to check that fight out. Im a bit of a Malykhin fan so can’t say I’m disappointed with the result. Back in 2019 when Fedor was going to fight Bader the first time, Anatoly Malykhin is who they brought in as a training partner to prepare for Bader’s wrestling.

what i read from reinier in interviews that he seemed way too over condifent.......almost arrogant.

he is skilled of course but he seemed to be looking ahead of his one fc fights and thinking he was already in the ufc. this is a hard knock out, looked very damaging and he needs time to recover

Wasnt he fighting for the third belt or something like that?

Also...

That looked like a welterweight vs hw fight...

Gotta love those ONE weigh-ins

Costa also had a way late stoppage on that, seemed even malicious. De Ridder took way more damage then needed. Maybe Chatri told him to let him take a beating since he was talking about leaving

Really needs to work his entire striking game and do some strength training, got little brothered big time.
He needs to start training his striking at Mike’s Gym, SB Gym or Hemmers Gym.
All the Dutch kickboxing killers train over there.
Is’s very rare being a Dutchie and have standup skills like that

Rainier flew a bit too close to the sun didn't he. Levels to this, lad.

Godverdomme dat is zonde. Did you see the fight @BoxerMaurits ? Was it a night off or did het get exposed?
I watched the fight, it’s neither of that.
Malykhin just was a nightmare stylistic matchup for Reinier. Very strong, short wrestler with heavy hands, and on top of that there was a clear size difference.
Reinier couldn’t take him down after shooting several times, then he got hit with some bombs and from that moment on it went downhill for him real quick.
Anatoly also did a good job working the body with very hard punches, lowering the hands of Reinier to finish the job.
Reinier will be back I think, but he shouldn’t take on monsters like Malykhin again

Last edited:
Back