Remember when Conor made it look like he was going to massacre Nate...

She was literally the defending champion. Conor never was defending champion in a fight and refused to defend as champion.

Eh, it's kinda dumb that interim champs unifying belts don't count as defences meanwhile undisputed champs doing the exact same thing does.

if Holm was Irish or British she would have done bigger PPV numbers
any good fighter in Ireland or UK who make it to the top will pull big numbers
there is a reason Bisping was a favorite of Dana, even Dan Hardy was parised by the UFC because the UK brings these internationals PPV

Haven't heard the one before. Gotta add that to "Little Connie's Big Book of Excuses" I thought his excuse for the Diaz fight was "he was tree times the size of me!"

Conor never made an excuse for it. I heard about the Staph infection from Joe Rogan. Just shows the character of Conor that he had a legitimate excuse and never used it.

Great game plan. Even though the records don't show it Nate beat the piss out of him again. He had Conor running around the cage like an Irish version of Kalib Starnes.
The records don't show it because it never happened. Getting knocked down 3 times and never getting a knockdown yourself isn't beating the piss out of anything.

Conor trained for power knowing he could hurt Diaz, but he underestimated Diaz's chin and his size/strength as a true WW. He admitted it right after the fight. The second fight he trained for stamina and planned more movement so Diaz couldn't lean on him so much. It worked. End of story.
Worked?
kinda-iffy.gif

there is a reason Bisping was a favorite of Dana, even Dan Hardy was parised by the UFC because the UK brings these internationals PPV
No PPV in the UK.

So only “real men” get choked out or have their arms broken? Nice logic. Only unintelligent fighters “go out on their shield”, it’s so incredibly dumb to think it’s better than simply tapping to avoid injury.

He should've hit him with the left. No one can stand against that left. ;)

How could anyone forget?

That's one of all time great quit jobs. Up there with other quitters like Nunes and Nick Diaz.
To me Carwin in Lesnar fight, he literally smashed Lesnar to bits in round 1, got tired, and said fuck this shit I'm out.

@true_fan khabib cheated on the weigh scale and didn’t really make weight in the Abu dhabi fight. Yet he is considered a good guy. Please help me understand how a cheat can be considered a good guy and be so loved?!?

That’s how random your thread is, I get it Conor lives rent free in your head but come on man you are a good poster why do you let your Conor obsession take over?

conor sells 1.5 million in the us alone. most of the ppv figures released are just domestic buys. ufc ppvs were also free in the uk for a very long time

Back