Remember when Dan hardy called Marcus Davis a Fake Irishman?

Sms_productions713

It can’t rain all the time
@Orange
Reaction score
@02:35

and remember when none of us gave a shit and thought it was funny? Man how times have changed. Yet, Dricus getting heat for it

Last edited:
Marcus Davis is/was a plastic paddy, that's why. Bloke's American, don't see what it's got to do with anything?

see how many people are shitting on dricus? I’m just stating how bitchy everyone got over the years

Marcus Davis is/was a plastic paddy, that's why. Bloke's American, don't see what it's got to do with anything?

See how many people are shitting on Discus though?

upload_2023-7-6_10-27-50-png.989812

Last edited:
People are fucking soft these days. I'm sure people were mad that an Englishmen appropriated a mohawk from Native American culture. I don't get why anyone cares about any of it. People got mad at Cejudo cause he said he's an American of Mexican decent. If these things bother you it's cause you don't have any real problems in your life.

See how many people are shitting on Discus though?
No, I've not tbh, don't come on here that often anymore. But they're both African, so don't get what it's got to do with the "Irish" Handgrenade.
Certainly Izzy is the one trying to make it about ethnicity, so unless DDP has some backstory I'm not aware of then I can't see how any reasonable person could blame him for anything.

No, no I don't

Also Marcus Davis looks like a 45 year old dad

No, I've not tbh, don't come on here that often anymore. But they're both African, so don't get what it's got to do with the "Irish" Handgrenade.
Certainly Izzy is the one trying to make it about ethnicity, so unless DDP has some backstory I'm not aware of then I can't see how any reasonable person could blame him for anything.
DDP was the one who originally brought up the African thing. He said Israel, Kamaru and Francis were not real African champs because they left Africa. Said he was the real African because he still lives and trains there. This clearly has upset izzy

DDP was the one who originally brought up the African thing. He said Israel, Kamaru and Francis were not real African champs because they left Africa. Said he was the real African because he still lives and trains there. This clearly has upset izzy
That's like calling someone a sell out, and the fact that it came from a white guy made it worse. Lots of history that is in play here as well.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah, but that's true though isn't it? Like the world's richest man is African, but no one calls Elon an African success story because he left when he was a teenager. If he'd started Tesla, SpaceX etc in Africa then things would be very different.

What does his genetics say? European perhaps?

DDP started this "real African" shit. Izzy has blown it out of proportion though.
Agreed.

I dont care that Marcus played up his irish heritage. Didnt bother me one bit. But Hardy got under his skin when he said that,so that was a smart move to go there.

I dont think DDP said anything that bad,but Izzy is taking it like it was the worst thing in the world,and could escalate this into a much bigger deal than it should really be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back