Media Remember when Eddie Alvarez had McGregor ready to cry?

Real men get welfare/food stamps because it helps their family.

Weak men deny help because of pride and their family suffers.

Conor has my respect for being a real man.

2fdjs6.gif

Hit him low, uncle Jun knows a thing or to about going down.

Nothing Eddie said means a fucking thing. He got absolutely outclassed in the fight. Embarrassed really. Conor's finest performance. Shit, Eddie let everyone down. His losing and the way he lost unleashed the nonsense that is Conor that we are all still dealing with to this day.

Eddie grew up in the worst part of Kensington, Philadelphia and MMA allowed him to leave.

And anyone that knows about that place, knows its an absolute shit hole that makes the worst areas in Ireland look like Disneyland.

Eddy hit him where it hurt and from what I've heard which makes it worse if true. Is that Conor never even needed welfare bc apparently his father owned a decent sized plumbing business and they were like comfortable middle class. If that's all true then he's jjst taking away from ppl who may actually need it.

My homeboy is from Dublin, born and raised and still lives there.
He said that is true sir.

From what little I've heard, it (welfare) is much different culturally in Ireland than in the USA.

When I was in Colombia I was bullshitting with a guy from Ireland, and he was telling me how much it costs to rent a place in Dublin. I don't remember the number, but I was blown away. I asked him how people afforded to live and he said, "they don't".

Him and his gf he was there with were on social assistance and he said almost everyone he knew his age (mid 20's) was too. His older brother was a lawyer and had just finally managed to buy his own place for some exorbitant sum.

Its of the most expensive city’s to live in Europe. Over 90% of TDs (Irish politicians) are landlords so it’s not in their interest to fix the issue. Also doesn’t help that the political class will oppose any attempts by the European Courts to force the likes of apple and Facebook to pay tax. That’s why a large portion of the educated youth leave. To sum up the issue a city with a major housing crisis decided this would be a good idea.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/env...roposed-for-george-s-dock-in-dublin-1.3750431

You read that right. A outdoor venue for white water rafting and water polo. In Dublin.

Eddy hit him where it hurt and from what I've heard which makes it worse if true. Is that Conor never even needed welfare bc apparently his father owned a decent sized plumbing business and they were like comfortable middle class. If that's all true then he's jjst taking away from ppl who may actually need it.

It was his right to get welfare. How much tax money did he bring to Ireland in his career ? He needed the cash to train.

Conor wearing his granny's fur coat made this so much better

Last edited:
morgan-freeman-meme-hes-right-you-know-blank-traffic-club-53644125 copy.jpg

And anyone that knows about that place, knows its an absolute shit hole that makes the worst areas in Ireland look like Disneyland.
Explored Philly all the way from Chestnut Hills to Fishtown last week. No one would venture to Kensington near Allegheny Ave with me LOL

Explored Philly all the way from Chestnut Hills to Fishtown last week. No one would venture to Kensington near Allegheny Ave with me LOL

I went there when I was younger with my friend that lived in Kensington, it was rough then, and it's worse now.

I would've went with you though for the shits and gigs lol.

I went there when I was younger with my friend that lived in Kensington, it was rough then, and it's worse now.

I would've went with you though for the shits and gigs lol.
Yeah I’ll go anywhere. Parts of Chicago were worse. Seems like it’s just a lot of vagrants and drug addicts living on the street not “dangerous” or whatever. Philly is an awesome town overall.

Eddies performance that night was spectacular. Huge ppv sales for ufc, made mcgregor look great again, took six million for the privilege and headed off into the sunset. The only person who did a better job than Eddie was cowboy. Hate the game not the player.

Yeah I’ll go anywhere. Parts of Chicago were worse. Seems like it’s just a lot of vagrants and drug addicts living on the street not “dangerous” or whatever. Philly is an awesome town overall.

Philly is great when they're not throwing batteries at Santa Claus and cheering Michael Irving breaking his neck lol.

Ton of drugs and whatnot but there's some parts that are very dangerous, but everywhere has parts like that.
The Bronx, Cabrini Green in Chicago was fuckin nuts before they shut it down.

There's parts of Roxbury in Boston that are as dangerous as well.

Real men get welfare/food stamps because it helps their family.

Weak men deny help because of pride and their family suffers.

Conor has my respect for being a real man.
What family did he have to support at the time? He had no kids and wasn't married, he was just a young, able bodied man refusing to work (he had the option to work as a plumber).

Incidentally this guy is quite famous here in Spain for venturing in the worst places in major cities in our country and has recently started travelling abroad. He's just uploaded today his visit to Kensington and yeah, not the nicest place to hang around. According to him, might be the most depressing place he's been to:

Incidentally this guy is quite famous here in Spain for venturing in the worst places in major cities in our country and has recently started travelling abroad. He's just uploaded today his visit to Kensington and yeah, not the nicest place to hang around. According to him, might be the most depressing place he's been to:

Fentanyl and heroin have truly turned people into zombies. Totally different epidemic now. People swaying with their head down wandering in circles for hours. Hard to watch.

Philly is great when they're not throwing batteries at Santa Claus and cheering Michael Irving breaking his neck lol.

Ton of drugs and whatnot but there's some parts that are very dangerous, but everywhere has parts like that.
The Bronx, Cabrini Green in Chicago was fuckin nuts before they shut it down.

There's parts of Roxbury in Boston that are as dangerous as well.
Cabrini Green is so nice now LOL it’s crazy. I’ll make sure to visit Roxbury, Strawberry Mansion, and Kensington next time I come up. Going to move my fight camps from Big Bear to Port Richmond.

Back