Remember when Nate made Colin flinch?

Also you did not understand what he posted. Hi point was that Conor is living rent-free in the heads of people like the OP. They should consider charging him rent. He has the money for it. Get it?

Nah I don't get it, this is a Karate Chit Chat Forum, technically every fighter is living is every poster's head rent-free. In fact we pay money so they can live our head rent free so we can shet post

Some idiots think that calling someone by a different name is somehow clever, and an insult. It is neither.
No different than when grown men call Whittaker “Bawby Nukkelz”, especially since he already has a nickname.

<{clintugh}>

This is sherdog, you think what I do is dumb and I think the same about you, etc.

<BC1>

Also made him run away.

conor-running-conor-mcgregor-running.gif
Watching that live was epic. Entire bar was roaring

Reactions: Gio
Their tired and on edge they probably still had to cut some weight and they’re already hot tempered people. Not surprised that this would happen at a weigh in.

Why the shit do people start a thread like this today after this event happened like 8 years ago or something.

Because that's all these losers have in their lives. Thinking about Conor all day. They are his biggest fanboys. They just don't realize it.

There is another side, there is the type that will say something like “I don’t even like Conor but…. (insert some defense of Conor trying to appear neutral while clearly deeply triggered by the conversation)”.

I think these are former Conor stans who are now closeted because they’re too embarrassed to admit it after all that’s happened, but still keep a poster of him in front of the Lamborghini rolled up in their closet, just no longer on their ceiling, and on sherdog pretend to be neutral observers who are some kind of voice of reason, it’s hilarious really.

<36>
All my mates who were deep on conors shaft, play it off as, just a bit of a laugh

Because that's all these losers have in their lives. Thinking about Conor all day. They are his biggest fanboys. They just don't realize it.
Nah, only when I log into sherdog.

You mad tho?

Conor has always had trouble calculating distance lol

Back