Remember when Ronda Rousey could beat Cain and Mayweather?

Yup. All of Ronda-mania was pretty nauseating, in hindsight. It was the most astro-turfed hype in MMA history.

No, it wasn't. Do you even know what "astroturfed" means?

Ronda, like her or not, wasn't a product of some hypemachine. She actually was great.

I remember when there were pretty legit discussions when Cain was in his prime, he was on track to surpass Fedor as the greatest HW. (Or did in some ppl's opinion)

...therefore Honda is the GOAT

Ronda would have to literally butt-scoot over to Floyd. Any other scenario and she wry likely gets sparked out.

Tbf though, grapplers would pretty much always beat strikers under that scenario.

If you grab Ronda and Floyd off the street today, and stick them in a cage to fight I am 100% confident that Ronda wins. With ease.
under MMA rules, i favor floyd by a solid margin. any other rule set or lack thereof, and floyd puts her to sleep in 45 seconds.

Ronda, like her or not, wasn't a product of some hypemachine. She actually was great.

she's a one trick pony... granted there is no one better at that one trick, but as soon as she is forced into a striking contest against a competent opponent she crumbles...
And no I'm not hating on her, a lot of the "blame" for her fall can be put squarely on her camp... her persona (if its real or not) is pretty cringe but other than that she's ok... but she is not and never has been some great world/women beater that Joe or others pumped her as.

The idea that she has A CHANCE of judo-tossing Mayweather and snapping his arm or choking him out isnt that crazy. The Cain thing obv was just some random throwaway shit she mentioned that people got hung up on
And Cain was seriously injured 70% of the time which would fall under the right circumstances.

Ronda would have to literally butt-scoot over to Floyd. Any other scenario and she wry likely gets sparked out.

Tbf though, grapplers would pretty much always beat strikers under that scenario.

If I recall correctly that was literally what she said her gameplan would be.

but she wasnt anywhere near that great

She did beat that guy so,
impressive enough
png-clipart-triple-h-wwe-championship-muscle-fitness-royal-rumble-physical-fitness-triple-h-sport-boxing-glove-thumbnail.png
i heard that fight might have been a work though

She did beat that guy so,
impressive enough
png-clipart-triple-h-wwe-championship-muscle-fitness-royal-rumble-physical-fitness-triple-h-sport-boxing-glove-thumbnail.png
If I looked like that, I’d literally be wearing that outfit everyday rain/ sleet or snow.
Only thing missing is the longer attitude hair he had. God damn what a specimen. Doesn’t look like the bloated gorilla bodybuilders either.

If you grab Ronda and Floyd off the street today, and stick them in a cage to fight I am 100% confident that Ronda wins. With ease.

100% confident that Ronda beats Mayweather, one of the greatest boxers of all time with ease...

But she couldn't last one minute on the feet with Aman Nunes?

Need a bridge?

Remember when sherdog said Cain was going to be the best ever? Or how Weidman was? The narrative changes. The takes with Rousey were just sherdoggers on big platforms at the time.

100% confident that Ronda beats Mayweather, one of the greatest boxers of all time with ease...

But she couldn't last one minute on the feet with Aman Nunes?

Need a bridge?

It's almost as if Nunes had trained grappling extensively.....

Back