Media "Remove Herb Dean and you will understand what would've happened on 6 October"

Keep poking the bear, lol.

'Delete or wasteland every thread'.

Please.

{<BJPeen}

You know what, I'm going to save my next "controversial" post for the next Drunken Meat Fist thread. You guys seem to leave those threads alone.

You know what, I'm going to save my next "controversial" post for the next Drunken Meat Fist thread. You guys seem to leave those threads alone.

Have you vented enough yet? You good? Lol

Have you vented enough yet? You good? Lol

full

If you go into that fight without a Ref — it changes everything about that fight.

You are a child in a man’s world. Probably never trained to kill, yet you’re trying to blather on about an MMA competition being used to support your fantasy of Khabib killing Conor.

Sick dog.
I have no such fantasy. I am guessing you are trained to kill? Otherwise that is an extremely odd comment. So who trained you to kill and are your hands registered as a deadly weapon or is it more of a 007 situation where you are licensed to kill? That's about the highest level of childish comments sir.

Of course if there was no referee the fight would be different. Just wonder what differences you think there would be to change the outcome in Conor's favour? Seriously: Conor vs Khabib in an Octagon, no rounds, no weapons, no interference from others. Who wins and why?

Records don’t lie.
One guy is undefeated and lost three rounds his entire career, while instilling a skill set that all knew, yet could not beat. The other guy has losses prior to the UFC, once to a guy who fought at 125, and has never defended a belt he won, in his entire career. You are right, records dont lie.

I have no such fantasy. I am guessing you are trained to kill? Otherwise that is an extremely odd comment. So who trained you to kill and are your hands registered as a deadly weapon or is it more of a 007 situation where you are licensed to kill? That's about the highest level of childish comments sir.

Of course if there was no referee the fight would be different. Just wonder what differences you think there would be to change the outcome in Conor's favour? Seriously: Conor vs Khabib in an Octagon,

Didn't mean to shake you up.

:(

Didn't mean to shake you up.

:(
Yeah I was so shook I submitted before I was done writing. Feel free to look at the question and respond. Or not. Doesn't matter to me. This is just an MMA forum not anything of real importance to the world.

Doesn’t matter. He won the belts, that’s all that matters

Aldo was a great win but he's 6-6 in his last 12. Alvarez had no business being a champ and is 2-4.

Easy road at 45, free shot at 55 against a scrub, never defended, stripped twice, took 5 years to finally face a wrestler and got dismantled, 1-4 at LW, has won one fight in the last 5.5 years against a punch drunk 4-9 Cerrone.

Belts don't mean anything if his persona doesn't let him get tested against real fighters. He's a conartist and a coward. Dana's favorite. His bark was bigger than his bite and that's all he had.

Aldo was a great win but he's 6-6 in his last 12. Alvarez had no business being a champ and is 2-4.

Easy road at 45, free shot at 55 against a scrub, never defended, stripped twice, took 5 years to finally face a wrestler and got dismantled, 1-4 at LW, has won one fight in the last 5.5 years against a punch drunk 4-9 Cerrone.

Belts don't mean anything if his persona doesn't let him get tested against real fighters. He's a conartist and a coward. Dana's favorite. His bark was bigger than his bite and that's all he had.

But,

He's a Prize Fighter -- and with his achievements and that overall record -- he made huge money. Huge.

Conor understands the fight game -- but like the rest of us he's a man of limitations; and he still made huge money even dealing with his limitations as a fighter and a human.

Khabib and Conor are both backward people unhinged in their own ways lol

Which MMA fighters are not?

If you get someone in a RNC they can gouge your eyes out? Unless you defend against that like turning your head away or closing your eyes. Hand fighting is how to stop a choke. Trying to gouge while in a choke = going to sleep faster.

Could Conor kill Khabib in a street fight? Yes. But mostly only if he brings his crew and finds Khabib alone. In a 1 on 1 fight to the death, thrown into a cage with no weapons, no outside help and no rules? I put my money on Khabib simply based on skill set.

If someone gets you in a RNC in real life and is legitimately trying to kill you with it, please by all means try and fight their hands instead of just reaching back jabbing your thumb in their eye. We both know what works better at breaking a grip, and it's not your BJJ lmao.

I agree that sure, in a fight to the death I'd probably bet on Khabib as well. But the argument that their fight would've ever gone the way it did and he got that same position to try his choke had he not had a ref there is dumb. Neither one of them is going to be fighting according to the rules if they don't have to. Khabib shoots and Conor throws a downwards elbow on his neck/spine trying to paralyze him. Khabib slams him on his spine trying to do the same. Both are hitting each other in the nuts, eyes, back of the kidneys, grabbing fingers and trying to break them, etc. They're not going to sit there just using all their normal legal techniques, they favour those techniques because they're what work under the rules.

It's the dumbest make belief scenario that gets routinely brought up in MMA. I mean just look how much people say Conor's cheating affected the fight as it was? You give him free reign and you think he's not just spamming them? And that Khabib's not equally responding? They fought for 20 minutes, that's not happening in a street fight lmao. The fight's over quickly, one way or the other. Like most are.

You don't think wrestling is favoured in the street?

Spend some time in the Street Colosseum sub-forum...or watch some of the endless examples on social media of people with even high school wrestling skills *ruining* people in the street. It is very, very effective.
that is not what i said.
obviously wrestling is very helpful in the streets just like boxing or muay thai.
what im saying is that mma rules favour wrestling a lot.

Remember that on top of the insults, Conor said he would have killed Khabib numerous times and that he would have been dead had he gotten off that bus.

https://www.sportbible.com/mma/khab...-reveals-urge-to-kill-conor-mcgregor-20210819

Khabib Nurmagomedov Chillingly Reveals His Urge To 'Kill' Conor McGregor At UFC 229

"You saw what happened on 6 October. Remove Herb Dean and you will understand what would've happened. A person can die from a grip like that. If you want to, I can choke you behind the curtain and you'll see what would've happened," Khabib said, as per RT.

"When a person strangles you and has been doing this for 30 years, this is a cold weapon. If there had been no referee, what would've happened? Herb Dean removed my hand, he removed my grip. We understand everything. We understand what could have been."

dde6273a319ecb4dac1a8dd81c1bbff797c3e1f8.gif

I also posted a video where Lomanchenko talks about the Conor fight and says that it's not "only business" when you threaten a Russian and insult their family and the difference in the post Soviet mentality.

For the record that wasn't a choke because it wasn't under the chin. Had Herb Dean not been there as Khabib attempted to literally crush McGregor's head McGregor would've started eye gouging and fish hooks.

Alvarez had no business being a champ

Alvarez was coming off KOing the champ, beating the previous champ who was ranked #1, and beating a guy coming off challenging for the title who was #5. Eddie had the best streak in the division. He had every business being champ, far more so than presumably you mean Khabib and Tony... who were coming off beating Horcher and Lando lmao. Their best wins end up being RDA (which for Tony is after Eddie's not even champ anymore), who they decisioned meanwhile he KO'd in the 1st.

And yeah, then Conor starched him in one of the all-time great MMA performances. You know what happened next? Eddie KO'd Gaethje and for all intents and purposes KO'd Poirier. He was still a top fighter, hence why he was the backup choice for Khabib/Tony (but the UFC in their greed didn't give him an official contract so he didn't stay on weight as the fight got closer and couldn't take the call when Tony tripped).

Show some respect to an all-time great.

Lol everyone wishes they could win a belt let alone 2. Aldo was still in his prime and had never lost until he fought Conor. He beat Mendes, Holloway, Poirier and 3 others to get a TS, 5 finishes in 6 fights. Easy road my ass.

Alvarez legit earned his TS and knocked out RDA, so how exactly did he have no business being champ?

go ahead keep making excuses

Back