Law Rep Troy Nehls Claims Ashli Babbit Shooting Wasn't Justified

In my dimension, "hang Mike Pence" is a meme, they are words to express frustration, they are not actions for which the penalty is death - "sticks and stones may break our bones' and all that'. Wait......did you actually think these boomer soccer moms were going to hang Mike Pence?!!!<45> Were you fine with people saying "Hang Trump" being murdered at will? Oh wait! You were not, because you are a hypocritical muppet that is fine with cold blooded murder when it suits the political agenda Rachel Maddow told you to accept.

And lets say you are right, let us say that the boomer soccer moms really were going to hang Mike Pence: does that give you the right to start murdering people at random in a crowd?!?! WTF, bro!? Source me where Babbit said "I am going to hang Mike Pence" - you cant! You are judging hundreds of thousands of people based on what your puppet masters told you to think. You need a brain transplant if you truly believe the most heavily armed demographic of the history of the world, Trump supporters, managed to throw an "iNsuRrecTiOn" and simultaneously forgot all their weapons. <Lmaoo>
You're fighting super hard to come across as really dumb here. Respect.

they illegally gained entry to a building where the nations most powerful lawmakers, the most powerful people in the country, were located in and tried to disrupt congress from certifying the presidential election. forget about them building a gallows, beating up cops with hockey sticks and spraying riot police with mace, their actions that day is the very definition of an insurrection. i'm sorry maga muppet, but facts are not subject to your feelings.

i hate to break it to you chud, but just because it was the finest spectrum of short bus retards which trump could muster up from his rally to do his bidding and they werent all armed to the teeth, and just because their insurrection failed does not make it any less of an insurrection

5fff25b8a8de7700187d3a01

seems peaceful. just your average sightseeing tourists marching into the capitol building just to shake mike pences hand and give nancy pelosi a hug.

and yes maga muppet, we are probably living in two different dimensions. where one is about the facts, and the other is all about the fiction and fairy tales. you very well look at this criminal insurrectionist as some kind of hero or a martyr right?

hell it wouldnt be too far fetched to assume you believe in donald trumps election fraud fantasies and fairy tales, which will never ever be proven in any court in the land for as long as you live. would that assumption be accurate too? if so, why don't you just go ahead and tell us from your fairy tale funhouse about all of those times where they found evidence of widespread election fraud and proved it in court? evidence so damning that only a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to see right?

hell, why dont you just go ahead and tell us who the president is? you rubes are all about your wackadoodle conspiracy theories that will never ever be proven, so i'm sure in your own little dimension that you might even believe that diaper don is the secret shadow president and hunter and hillary are going to be locked up under his orders too right?

"They"? Who is "they"? Get specific: you mean Jade Sacker and Lisa Fithian? Do you mean John Sullivan? You have no idea wtf happened that day, who broke thru the lines, who broke the barricades and set the path for hundreds to walk in, but you are fine with any poor sap that walked thru the open doors and already crashed barricades being murdered?? That is absolutely fucked, bro....you sound like a psychopath.

Where was this outrage during the 'summer of love', when a section of an entire city was conquered for days and the end result was dozens of women raped and over a half dozen black people being murdered? Black lives and woman lives matter, bro, even if those black and woman brains do not have the same exact political opinions as you.

What made Ashli Babbit deserving of the death penalty with no due process or jury? Where is your proof that she, a soccer mom, was going to commit murder???? Wait.......you don't have it??? Maybe if you post some more pictures of Trump protestors, I will be so triggered that the proof you lack will magically manifest into reality?

I did not even vote for Trump, btw. I am a progressive, voted for Nader, Stein, Tulsi and Bernie, but even I can see what is going on here. Sad that you have these canned manufactured talking points that you apply to everyone that does not fit into your dummy partisan box - "if you dont agree with me....HuRr DuRrrrR......then you must me a diaper donnie drumpfer q-tard....DURRRRRR". It's clowns like you that give the left a bad name.

In my dimension, "hang Mike Pence" is a meme, they are words to express frustration, they are not actions for which the penalty is death - "sticks and stones may break our bones' and all that'. Wait......did you actually think these boomer soccer moms were going to hang Mike Pence?!!!<45> Were you fine with people saying "Hang Trump" being murdered at will? Oh wait! You were not, because you are a hypocritical muppet that is fine with cold blooded murder when it suits the political agenda Rachel Maddow told you to accept.

sorry maga muppet but that terrorist wasnt murdered. there was no criminal investigation for murder. there was no murder arrest. there was no murder charges. there was no murder convictions. and there never will be. the shooting of that criminal insurrectionist was deemed justifiable. trump lied, that maga chud died. she fucked around and found out.

that was the only barrier left between the mob of insurrectionists, and the chambers where there were still members of congress barricaded inside of. she decided to play a stupid game. she won a stupid prize.

You're fighting super hard to come across as really dumb here. Respect.
Damn, man. You opened my eyes with that 3rd grade burn. You calling me dumb and not refuting a single point that I made was a watershed moment for me. My mind is changed 100%.

I now agree, Ashli Babbit should have been murdered because she did not have the same opinions as you and was in the proximity of people chanting a meme.

"They"? Who is "they"? Get specific: you mean Jade Sacker and Lisa Fithian? Do you mean John Sullivan? You have no idea wtf happened that day, who broke thru the lines, who broke the barricades and set the path for hundreds to walk in, but you are fine with any poor sap that walked thru the open doors and already crashed barricades being murdered?? That is absolutely fucked, bro....you sound like a psychopath.

Where was this outrage during the 'summer of love', when a section of an entire city was conquered for days and the end result was dozens of women raped and over a half dozen black people being murdered? Black lives and woman lives matter, bro, even if those black and woman brains do not have the same exact political opinions as you.

What made Ashli Babbit deserving of the death penalty with no due process or jury? Where is your proof that she, a soccer mom, was going to commit murder???? Wait.......you don't have it??? Maybe if you post some more pictures of Trump protestors, I will be so triggered that the proof you lack will magically manifest into reality?

I did not even vote for Trump, btw. I am a progressive, voted for Nader, Stein, Tulsi and Bernie, but even I can see what is going on here. Sad that you have these canned manufactured talking points that you apply to everyone that does not fit into your dummy partisan box - "if you dont agree with me....HuRr DuRrrrR......then you must me a diaper donnie drumpfer q-tard....DURRRRRR". It's clowns like you that give the left a bad name.

for a maga muppet, youre really unhinged. does it bother you more knowing that the heroic officer who protected his country and its democracy and killed your dear criminal insurrectionist is black? i'll bet that it does, seeing how your blue lives matter, back the blue, party of law and order bullshit was clearly nothing more than a front.

Last edited:
Damn, man. You opened my eyes with that 3rd grade burn. You calling me dumb and not refuting a single point that I made was a watershed moment for me. My mind is changed 100%.

I now agree, Ashli Babbit should have been murdered because she did not have the same opinions as you and was in the proximity of people chanting a meme.
I'll take strawman hypocrisy for $100 Alex.

So she just happened to wander through that smashed window? C'mon man. There's a threshold when it comes to national security where you can't take chances. Care to answer my other question?

So she just happened to wander through that smashed window? C'mon man. There's a threshold when it comes to national security where you can't take chances. Care to answer my other question?

i'm still waiting for this maga muppet to tell me a docket number to a case where diaper don proved any type of of election related fraud in any court in the land. get in line!

Of course. The "hang Mike Pence" chants while they were actively trying to break into the Capitol were just "frustration". You serious man? Let me ask you this. If there was a mob of people who broke down the fence at the White House and were breaking the windows and climbing into the building while the President was there would you call the secret service shooting one of them "murdering people at random"?
Source for where Babbit said she was going to hang Mike Pence, please? Do I have the right to kill you because people on Sherdog said some abhorrent things?? Oh wait....I don’t!

To answer your hypothetical question (wasn’t the White House first of all): I would wait for the imminent threat of mortal danger before I took said life ( kinda like Ahmaud Arbery when he tried to kill Travis). People with opposing opinions in my general proximity do not = imminent threat. You know that. I know that. So just stop the BS. Ashli Babbit did not deserve the death penalty for going thru a window that John Sullivan broke. There were plenty of cops around and they could have arrested her, but they didn’t - instead they held her as she took her last breaths.

The glaring difference between you and I is I would feel the exact same way had these been pussy hats. You can’t go around murdering political dissidents because they have different opinions.

Source for where Babbit said she was going to hang Mike Pence, please? Do I have the right to kill you because people on Sherdog said some abhorrent things?? Oh wait....I don’t!

To answer your hypothetical question (wasn’t the White House first of all): I would wait for the imminent threat of mortal danger before I took said life ( kinda like Ahmaud Arbery when he tried to kill Travis). People with opposing opinions in my general proximity do not = imminent threat. You know that. I know that. So just stop the BS. Ashli Babbit did not deserve the death penalty for going thru a window that John Sullivan broke. There were plenty of cops around and they could have arrested her, but they didn’t - instead they held her as she took her last breaths.

The glaring difference between you and I is I would feel the exact same way had these been pussy hats. You can’t go around murdering political dissidents because they have different opinions.

that criminal insurrectionist didnt get killed for having a different opinion. that criminal insurrectionist got killed for refusing to comply with police orders.

sorry maga muppet but that terrorist wasnt murdered. there was no criminal investigation for murder. there was no murder arrest. there was no murder charges. there was no murder convictions. and there never will be. the shooting of that criminal insurrectionist was deemed justifiable. trump lied, that maga chud died. she fucked around and found out.

that was the only barrier left between the mob of insurrectionists, and the chambers where there were still members of congress barricaded inside of. she decided to play a stupid game. she won a stupid prize.
Pathetic, man. All you know is insults and assigning boxes to people that do not have your same opinions. Already told you, not a Trump supporter! Glenn Greenwald, Julian Assange, Debbie Lusignan, Aaron Mate, Richard Charnin, Tulsi Gabbard, Cynthia McKinney are more my type of political alignment, so your "DRumPftArd" insults are completely irrelevant, tho I am sure they give you much comfort to put me in a clean, nice and neat MAGA-Tard box. This is why Shitlibery is the joke of our times: you guys are really incapable of having a fact filled nuanced conversation, it is all insults, hyper partisanry, straw manning, stolen memes and trying to make square pegs fit in circular holes.

Oh, there was no murder investigation???? Well I guess that settles it: the same people that pushed Russia Gate, FISA Gate, WMD's in Iraq, The Niger Forgeries, Assad is gassing his on people, Assange is a terrorist for exposing their criminality told us there is nothing to see so nada to see here!

Like I said, we live in different dimensions,, and I am fine with that. No evidence I can show you will change your mind, and one can not confuse people like you with the facts; it is more important to feel right and dunk on your perceived Orange Man Bad supporting enemies than to be right and know truth.

Peace.

that criminal insurrectionist didnt get killed for having a different opinion. that criminal insurrectionist got killed for refusing to comply with police orders.
"that criminal insurrectionist didn't get killed for having a different opinion. that criminal insurrectionist got killed for refusing to comply with police orders."

Source me where the police gave her orders! You cant.

Wait, so you are fine with people being killed for failing to comply with police orders? So I take it you are good with Floyd being killed for refusing to sit in the back of the cop car? Moving goal post galore over here <Lmaoo>

I'm sorry, my guy: I just can not take you seriously when you call these boomer soccer moms "insurrectionists" (even you know that is a load of bollox) - they must be the dumbest insurrectionists in history, being the most heavily armed demographic in history and they all forgot their weapons! If there was truly an insurrection, trust me, the world would not look as it did now. You shit libs just throw around these hyperbolic words without care for meaning; beware the day when you actually meet a racist, a Nazi, a terrorist or an insurrectionist. You cried wolf so much that no one will believe you when they come knocking at your door.

Pathetic, man. All you know is insults and assigning boxes to people that do not have your same opinions. Already told you, not a Trump supporter! Glenn Greenwald, Julian Assange, Debbie Lusignan, Aaron Mate, Richard Charnin, Tulsi Gabbard, Cynthia McKinney are more my type of political alignment, so your "DRumPftArd" insults are completely irrelevant, tho I am sure they give you much comfort to put me in a clean, nice and neat MAGA-Tard box. This is why Shitlibery is the joke of our times: you guys are really incapable of having a fact filled nuanced conversation, it is all insults, hyper partisanry, straw manning, stolen memes and trying to make square pegs fit in circular holes.

Oh, there was no murder investigation???? Well I guess that settles it: the same people that pushed Russia Gate, FISA Gate, WMD's in Iraq, The Niger Forgeries, Assad is gassing his on people, Assange is a terrorist for exposing their criminality told us there is nothing to see so nada to see here!

Like I said, we live in different dimensions,, and I am fine with that. No evidence I can show you will change your mind, and one can not confuse people like you with the facts; it is more important to feel right and dunk on your perceived Orange Man Bad supporting enemies than to be right and know truth.

Peace.

why are you dropping the words facts, evidence, and truth into your posts after youve spent the last day spewing a bunch of hogwash that is nothing more than nonsense and a political agenda?

you make a post suggesting that your dear insurrectionist was murdered. she wasnt. the DOJ already looked into it cleared the officer and deemed it a lawful and justifiable shooting. it was not deemed as a murder. this is a fact. it is not subject to your feelings. there will be no more investigations into it, the matter is now settled.

and the other lol part is claiming that your dear criminal insurrectionist was shot because she holds some different political beliefs, when in fact, your dear criminal insurrectionist was shot because she refused to comply with police orders. i mean thats what the evidence suggested. thats what all the officers testimony suggested. if you'd like i can even post you up the video interview the guy who shot that criminal insurrectionist explaining what happened and why he pulled the trigger. and guess what you political hack? it had nothing at all to do with her having a different set of political beliefs.

are you going to continue on with your misguided ramblings and do you need to have to be told just why your dear criminal insurrectionist was shot for the 4th or 5th time now, or are we good?

Last edited:
also

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: insurrection; plural noun: insurrections
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

a bunch of violent protesters pepper spraying police, beating them with hockey sticks and fire extinguishers, crushing them into doors and barricades, and illegally forcing their way into a federal building where the nations most powerful lawmakers and government officials are inside of while obstructing government proceedings and disrupting congress from certifying a presidential election fits the bill of the very definition of insurrection quite perfectly.

a mob full of rioters dont have to be armed with guns or other weapons for it to be classified as an insurrection. they dont need to be armed with guns for them to be considered as violent or a dangerous threat to others. the insurrectionists dont need to shoot or lynch anybody for it to be an insurrection. the insurrectionists dont have to be successful in their attempt to subvert democracy or overthrow their government for it to be an insurrection. the insurrectionists don't even have to be smart or organized, and it doesnt matter what color of hats they wear, what god they pray to, or what they believe in either.

they went in there forcefully and illegally with the intent of disrupting official government proceedings, which they did for the time being. that alone is an insurrection, like it or not. and who knows what else they would have done if they would have got through all of the barricades and into the chamber? perhaps to peacefully hang their vice president and nancy pelosi on the gallows they built outside? to ask MTG for a golden shower? who knows? thats beside the point. but these insurrectionists damn well werent trying to make their way into the chambers just to shake mike pence's hand and give nancy a hug. but whatever the case, you know it tore the trumptards up the moment that congress sat back down and continued on with their democratic proceedings. after trying to get the courts to just throw out millions of votes, overturn state election results, and even appoint their own slate of electors, all "in the name of democracy", that was their only shot they had left at "overturning an election", "stopping the steal" and "taking back their country" and they knew they blew it the moment congress resumed.

and yes gene tooney, they were some of the dumbest insurrectionists in history. if cheeto benito had a more competent, more intelligent, more organized group of followers, and not just the most finest spectrum of short bus retards that he could pull out of his rallies, perhaps the january 6th insurrection could have gone over differently and this wouldnt have been just another failed beer hall putsch. perhaps the election wouldnt have been certified, martial law could have been invoked, and dictator trump would still be in power today. who really knows? we'll never get to know because that one shot from the brave officer was all it took to stop these insurrectionists dead in their tracks.

perhaps cheeto benito should have taken a page out of mussolini's book? or those militants who took over myanmar a few months after the january 6th insurrection? who knows? but in the end it will forever be a stain on the nations democracy, and remembered as a total failure, just like everything else with trump in its name. trump hotels, trump casinos, trump airlines, trump beverages, trump ice, the trump board game, trump magazine, tour de trump, trump mortgage company, trump calogne, the trump foundation, trump steaks, trump university, trump travel, trump tower tampa, trump dating, eric, don jr. & ivanka trump, trump vodka, trump's twitter account, trump's $15 billion border wall, trump's online blog, trump's re-election, trump's 66 post-election lawsuits, and the trump presidency.

Last edited:
I’m all for it. Still waiting for the @SBJJ screens tho

He didn’t deny anything I accused him of posting or doing. So what’s the point in kicking that dead horse? It’s only fun for me when these idiots deny it and I get to prove what awful people they truly are.

Last edited:
"that criminal insurrectionist didn't get killed for having a different opinion. that criminal insurrectionist got killed for refusing to comply with police orders."

Source me where the police gave her orders! You cant.

aside from the shooting video that the world has already seen, here you go.

Soon a horde of demonstrators arrived. Byrd, a 28-year veteran of the Capitol Police, took a defensive posture with his gun drawn as rioters smashed the glass doors.

He said he yelled repeatedly for them to get back. But the mob kept pressing forward, and then a lone rioter tried to climb through one of the doors.

Asked why he pulled the trigger, Byrd said it was a “last resort.”

“I tried to wait as long as I could,” he told Holt. “I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.”

you can see the full transcript and video interview here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-during-capitol-riot-breaks-silence-n1277736

this guy comes off as a rational genuine dude. not some qanon conspiracy theorist maga cultist who believes in wackaoodle stuff like democrats holding satanic rituals where they sacrifice babies and drink their blood, or jewish space lasers, obama's microwaves, chinese thermostats, and the ghost of hugo fucking chavez stealing an election.

sorry but i'm gonna have to take his word and the DOJ account on what happened, based on the evidence and testimony from those involved, rather than whatevers going on from your perspective out in your dimension, where she had to have been shot simply because of having different beliefs, or what color underwear she had on that day, or perhaps she likes the backstreet boys and the capitol officer is more into nsync, or whatever other wackadoodle conspiracy theory nonsense or blanket statement with no sound logic or reasoning behind it.

i mean it would be pretty hard to convince me that any police officer would have a gun trained on somebody and they would quietly just stand there silent and waiting for the moment to shoot. i would imagine that would go against police protocol, and its hard to imagine any instance where that would even occur where an officer is just standing there with a gun drawn on the perpetrator and not barking orders at them. but if that miracle event were to have happened, it sure doesnt line up with the testimony of the other officers who were present, and if it did, they would have surely found wrongdoing and malicious intent and it would have landed him in hot water. sorry but this whole idea that she got shot simply because of her beliefs doesnt check out. did she storm the capitol building because of her misguided beliefs? sure, most likely, but thats not evidently the reason as to why she got shot.

Last edited:
He didn’t deny anything I accused him of saying or doing, so what would be the point of kicking that dead horse?

he admitted to saying, ‘takedown’, not ‘take out’. If he said the latter, he would absolutely be caught. If he said the former, I don’t think so. But I appreciate your contribution to this thread. Thread of the month.

he admitted to saying, ‘takedown’, not ‘take out’. If he said the latter, he would absolutely be caught. If he said the former, I don’t think so. But I appreciate your contribution to this thread. Thread of the month.

aww shucks. i was hoping that the thread about that guy who became the first female 4 star admiral would have surely had this one in the books, but i guess i can settle for this. for some reason ive found myself shitposting in this thread more than most others lately. but i aint touching that one with a ten foot pole.

I don’t care to rehash this over and over again but I don’t believe I said he said take out. That was his feeble attempt at deflecting. The issue I had was that he was “for anything” that would take him down. Anything being the key word. It opens the dynamic of the statement to include virtually anything. He’s a pretty bad guy so I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt of what he meant.

The real issue started when he called for people to be dubbed for liking that disgusting meme. He didn’t like that I called him out for liking a post in the thread calling for violence against the establishment. He has admitted to this.

Edit: Take down is an ambiguous term that has both literal and non literal meanings. According to the Cambridge dictionary one of those meanings to “take down someone” is: to defeat or kill someone, or to stopsomeone from causing harm:

Last edited:
Back