Rumored Report: Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Apparently 'Bombed' In Terms Of U.S. PPV Buys

Guess what?
Maybe they didn't give a fuck about the US PPV's?
That's cope. There is no "don't give a fuck about the US'' sales when paying for US distribution/production costs and US sales are the lions share. The people that footed the bill for this fail event are on suicide watch cause of the sells. Damage control tactics engage! Spread that narrative that they didn't care about it flopping to try n save face.
It was timed for Europe and the Middle East by the looks of things.
yeah cause fight island that airs their events during the exact same time slot in the the USA was a dismal sales flop every time huh.. oh wait, fight island use this time slot regularly n draw american viewers just fine. more cope. It was timed during when american sports events usually happen. By the time fury and frank entered the ring it was at an hour when the super bowl would have been at half time or even over by now...
Francis >>> Pink Goof
are u trying to insinuate francis is a better businessman than dana is a boxer? Tito duck n pulled out from the boxing fight vs dana n took the perceived easier boxing fight instead against... anderson silva.. Thus mmabox math states dana is a better boxer than tito and Anderson. You can't compare frank's business skillz to dana. I would have spotted from 9001 light years away that they were thinking about starting the event during that time slot and i would have made sure it was prime time. Making sure you get prime time is fight business 101 and it went over franks head which means frank's business man skills are utter dirt league tier

Last edited:
Because people saw it as a walkover money grab for Fury. They imagined, like I did, that Fury would dominate Ngannou. On top of that it was poorly marketed and was in the wee hours of the morning for the biggest PPV audience. If they fight again I imagine it will do much better numbers. Ngannou proved he could hang with the top HW on the planet.

Already showed it : https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...n-fury-who-won.4312622/page-10#post-172323637

You don't even know that Joshua beat Wladimir too and by KO, not by decision. But you're completely clueless and don't know of what you're talking about as usual.

It's like if there was a very small difference, i mean like if Bradley was judging his own fight.

Obviously, since you're very smart and logic, you would expect the same neutrality in both cases from him <seedat>

So since you're a lost cause, here's the official scorecards :

0_F9knT_cbwAAvaYW.jpg

Not only 2 judges gave more than 3 rounds to Ngannou, but there was no point deduction so the elbow wasn't counted. The elbow was landed in the sixth round and no judge gave this round to Ngannou. As usual, you're a waste of time <GOT2>
1) The second Knock Down wasn’t a Knock Down; but a cuckold like yourself will see it as such. Your source for the second Knockdown, is not a gif or a link to a credible source, it’s another Sherdog thread
<YeahOKJen>

2) Klitschko was 41 when AJ beat him. No one credible finds that victory impressive, but I’m not surprised your dumb ass does. If that victory (over a 41 inactive Klitschko) makes Anthony Joshua a formidable HW, then you’re exposing yourself. Why did you bring that up? … Oh yeah, you’re desperate and on my nuts, Assclown.
<DisgustingHHH>

3) Africans get scouted/recruited dipshit, way to run from an “L”, YellowScab.
<[analyzed}>

4) So what if Timothy Bradley was delusional in thinking he beat Pacquiao, because he was personally invested? Was it still not a clear robbery? Did Conor look righteous claiming Poirier was getting pieced up in their 3rd fight? … I forgot, dickriders always have an excuse, so now Bradley gets a pass for being delusional.

{<doc}
5) Did I say I agreed with the Judges score cards? So why the fuck are you showing me that??!! I Francis winning Rounds 3 (10-8), 6 (I went from 9-9 to 10-9 Francis), and 8 (10-9). Unlike a cuckold like yourself, I can stand alone in my opinion. Whereas you dickride, troll, and ironically enjoy standing or lying alone (cough cuckold … cough cuckold)
https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...rs-reveal-landed-punches-epic-10-round-battle
The fight metric saw it closer to my view.

- Fury outlanded him,

- Fury pulled away the last two rounds …

And in a 12 Round bout, Fury (on a bad night) would’ve been more comfortably ahead.

6) Africans get scouted/recruited, YellowScalawag … Way to run from that “L”

<BC1>

That's cope. The people that footed the bill for this fail event are on suicide watch cause of the sells fail.

Actually they are trying to setup a rematch, but don't let reality get in the way of your made up BS. They probably made a profit just from the gate. Boxing gets a much higher gate than MMA.

Every time Jake Paul fights they claim it did very poorly, yet they keep doing more. That shows it didn't actually do poorly. But you aren't the type that worries about reality.

Let them - it's all they have. Haters gonna hate. Doesn't change the fact that Ngannou took on the UFC and won, made a ton of money, and (arguably) beat the HW boxing champion.
UFC "won" too by not overpaying an obvious non draw

Let them - it's all they have. Haters gonna hate. Doesn't change the fact that Ngannou took on the UFC and won, made a ton of money, and (arguably) beat the HW boxing champion.
UFC "won" too by not overpaying an obvious non draw

Because people saw it as a walkover money grab for Fury. They imagined, like I did, that Fury would dominate Ngannou. On top of that it was poorly marketed and was in the wee hours of the morning for the biggest PPV audience. If they fight again I imagine it will do much better numbers. Ngannou proved he could hang with the top HW on the planet.
i dont think the us market actually cares alot about fury or francis
it would be certainly bigger if an american boxer was involved

Why are people claiming the Saudis are upset if the US PPV numbers bombed?

They lose money on all sorts of shit because the purpose isn’t profit (that’s what oil is for). The purpose of these events is to put them on the world stage and sports wash their appearance so that they can transition, eventually, into a post fossil fuels economy.

They have a football league that bleeds money because it’s one big advertising campaign for the Saudi royal family.

It’s so USA-centric or ignorant to think PPV numbers matter to them.

1) The second Knock Down wasn’t a Knock Down; but a cuckold like yourself will see it as such. Your source for the second Knockdown, is not a gif or a link to a credible source, it’s another Sherdog thread

The link explains clearly why it's a knockdown, but you're a lost cause, so here's a video :

Fury did exactly the same thing than here (timestamped) :

In both cases he grabbed his opponent's legs, the only difference being that Ngannou was closer to the ropes, so Fury was able to stabilize himself better.

It was a knockdown missed by the biased referee, just like he missed the extremely blatant elbow.

2) Klitschko was 41 when AJ beat him. No one credible finds that victory impressive, but I’m not surprised your dumb ass does. If that victory (over a 41 inactive Klitschko) makes Anthony Joshua a formidable HW, then you’re exposing yourself. Why did you bring that up? … Oh yeah, you’re desperate and on my nuts, Assclown.

Oh well, because Wladimir was obviously MUCH younger against Fury {<jordan}

Fury beat a washed out Wladimir = good win. Joshua virtually beat the same washed out fighter with at least a KO = bad win.

As i said you're a lost cause, no one can have a rational discussion with you. Not only that but you don't know of what you're talking about at the same time. The remaining of your message is even more absurd than your usual nonsense, so i won't even bother to make an answer.

Last edited:
They lose money on all sorts of shit because the purpose isn’t profit (that’s what oil is for). The purpose of these events is to put them on the world stage and sports wash their appearance so that they can transition, eventually, into a post fossil fuels economy.
they are fossil. and will do anything to stay so.

Why are people claiming the Saudis are upset if the US PPV numbers bombed?

They have a football league that bleeds money because it’s one big advertising campaign for the Saudi royal family.

It’s so USA-centric or ignorant to think PPV numbers matter to them.
so then they went with the "If we cant have it nobody can" attitude tactics if that was the plan.

If this is a long term investment tho it wont work out because they hate the west and the west knows they hate them. Lots of people will boycott products sold by people that don't respect them. That being said project invest in his age rounds to up 40 injury prone francis might just be them trying to disrupt american sports as you put it. Even if it costs them, it's no big deal cause fight promoting is 1 of the easiest money laundering fronts there is.

Last edited:
The link explains clearly why it's a knockdown, but you're a lost cause, so here's a video :

Fury did exactly the same thing than here (timestamped) :

In both cases he grabbed his opponent's legs, the only difference being that Ngannou was closer to the ropes, so Fury was able to stabilize himself better.

It was a knockdown missed by the biased referee, just like he missed the extremely blatant elbow.

Oh well, because Wladimir was obviously MUCH younger against Fury {<jordan}

Fury beat a washed out Wladimir = good win. Joshua virtually beat the same washed out fighter with at least a KO = bad win.

As i said you're a lost cause, no one can have a rational discussion with you. Not only that but you don't know of what you're talking about at the same time. The remaining of your message is even more absurd than your usual nonsense, so i won't even bother to make an answer.

Bitch, I said the Heavyweight division is watered down & less filling, like Budlight. I know your pansy ass can decipher that. A victory over a 39 year old Klitschko > A KO victory over a 41 year old Klitschko who LOOKED worse, was inactive rounds 1-4. And whatever hypothetically Anthony Joshua and Fury have both beat somebody; HEAVYWEIGHT is still a weak division!

Shut your strawman argument, Sherdog stalking ass up. What does Klitschko have to do with Heavyweight being a weak division. Ain’t no MMA beating ESPN’s number one ranked LW, WW, MW. Francis’s performance is overhyped!

That was not the same thing. Fury was rocked (Wilder) and Fury was not rocked (Francis) show a little before and after and show me wear he’s rocked. Fury started clinching by the 2nd round iirc, long before he took any real damage, Fury loves clinching in general. https://x.com/AquaFighting/status/1718426095496695818?s=20
Lemme get a time stamp before & after the “takedown attempt” and show me wear he’s rocked. I see a guy who loves to clinch/grab/lean on his man.

Africans do get recruited to play soccer; and if Africans are significantly more athletic than every other race, you’d see it in Champions League soccer (due to soccer significant advantage in popularity in Africa). Way to duck that “L”, Assclown.
<[analyzed}>

I thought you were ignoring me?

<36>

That was not the same thing. Fury was rocked (Wilder) and Fury was not rocked (Francis) show a little before and after and show me wear he’s rocked. Fury started clinching by the 2nd round iirc, long before he took any real damage, Fury loves clinching in general. https://x.com/AquaFighting/status/1718426095496695818?s=20
Lemme get a time stamp before & after the “takedown attempt” and show me wear he’s rocked. I see a guy who loves to clinch/grab/lean on his man.

Timestamped :

It was a knockdown and you can clearly see Ngannou's right hand before that + left hook... against Wilder, Fury didn't even fall at first. Yeah Fury got up, but he got up even faster here so i guess it's not a legit knockdown (timestamped) :

As usual, you don't know of what you're talking about. So to summary : TWO knockdowns for Ngannou + an elbow from Fury. Ngannou won the fight by any metric.

What's even funnier is that his opponent basically got the same knockdown than Fury against Ngannou (timestamped) :

The only difference is that he couldn't grab Fury's legs.

Dana would have stacked the card with a few more freak show fights. Some MMA and some Boxing. Because Dana knows how to promote and boxing promoters do not.
Dana's idea of promotion is to tell the public that his fighters are all pussies who are scared to fight.

Floyd - Conor did crazy numbers, and the extent of Dana's co-promotion was getting the UFC logo on the posters and sitting near Conor for a bit.

Most people skipped the fight thinking it would be a very one sided exhibition. No one thought Francis had any chance.

Someone should inform the Saudi’s that their little Roman emperor freakshow exhibition did not perform well in the U.S Market. I’m sure they will be devastated to learn other nations exist.

That's what they get for making people wait 1.5 hours before the final fight.

Dana's idea of promotion is to tell the public that his fighters are all pussies who are scared to fight.

Floyd - Conor did crazy numbers, and the extent of Dana's co-promotion was getting the UFC logo on the posters and sitting near Conor for a bit.

Yeah, Dana just sat back and got that bag, from what I saw in the Floyd v Conor bout.

Back