Elections Republican primary just ended

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Desantis cannot branch off after this.

I know people gonna say no charges so means nothing, but the last. Hour on this has been pretty big. Don’t know how Desantis can now backtrack, with Fox News in full go mode

And sorry for new thread, search function is messed up. Can’t find GOO primary thread

Donald Trump is going to nuke him in debates. DeSantis never picks a fight with anyone who can punch back.

Trump will work him like a $3 hooker at a frat party.

I know we have had disagreements, but always love honest discussions

Desantis could also not answer this past weekend if 2020 was stolen <45>

he has no leg to pivot on now. I actually support the voter laws he enacted, and I live in FL. But I have said that Desantis became desanctus when he immediately enacted voter laws in the state and also called out 2020. But he now thinks he can make that an issue vs trunp, he is DeRetarded

Last edited:
I know we have had disagreements, but almost love honest discussions

Desantis could also not answer this past weekend if 2020 was stolen <45>

he has no leg to pivot on now. I actually support the voter laws he enacted, and I live in FL. But I have said for lo the niw that Desantis has become desanctus that he immediately enacted voter laws and if he thinks he can make that an issue vs trunp, he is DeRetarded

I promise you this.

The Republican primary will NOT be boring! :)

And I am a big Desantis supporter, but come on, desanctus is actually very effective for his sith level betrayal and corruption.

as a Desantis fan in his own right, he did jump the gun and see this play out is entertaining

Meatball Ron is about to lose a primary to a sex offender...

Republicans, the party of family values and law and order
The never ending internal debate. Is it better to vote for shitty people with policies that better align with your family values or to elect slightly less shitty people with policies that are a direct affront to your family values... Oh the conundrum a 2 party system creates.

Donald Trump is going to nuke him in debates. DeSantis never picks a fight with anyone who can punch back.

Trump might be in jail?

When he’s right he’s right

r5Nqv8E.jpg

We certainly have our own problems on the blue side. But I'll just say this. When, to have any chance of winning your party's primary, you have to lie and say the previous election was stolen, it's pretty much bizarroworld.

I'm not looking forward to any of it. Not the primaries, not the general election. It might be fun to watch if it were a political satire show on Netflix. But unfortunately at the end, someone is the leader of the free world.

Biden has done just fine. But I don't want 4 more. Jesus this country needs some new blood, fresh faces and sanity all around.

Last edited:

Why would you vote for wish.com trump when you can vote for the real thing?

Trump should run for Florida governor.

How is the Primary over?

well for one he cannot now backtrack from already saying he thought 2020 was questionable. so does he legit think it was stolen or not? Is so, ok. But if not, what is his argument? The entire of government colluded against him cause he was right about the deep state selling out America, but I can do better because foxnews and jeb bush fund me! Lol, good luck with that message,

well for one he cannot now backtrack from already saying he thought 2020 was questionable. so does he legit think it was stolen or not? Is so, ok. But if not, what is his argument? The entire of government colluded against him cause he was right about the deep state selling out americs? Lol, good luck with that message
What's the connection between the Durham report and the 2020 results?

Trump might be in jail?

If Trump ever goes to an actual jail, I'd have this expression for a week.

<Huh2>

He'd trade state secrets for a packet of ketchup in there. Plus you'd have to have secret service in there with him. At the MOST he MIGHT get house arrest at Mar-A-Largo.

If that.

What's the connection between the Durham report and the 2020 results?

Other than people like John Brennan colluded with both Clinton, the dnc and Biden in both elections in some way? Especially when you factor in Obama and Biden being briefed in 2016 and then Blinken reaching out to them for 2020….

…the same media outlets with leaks and such.

…same democrat politicians..

Don’t really see how you cannot see a connection, but OK

If Trump ever goes to an actual jail, I'd have this expression for a week.

<Huh2>

He'd trade state secrets for a packet of ketchup in there. Plus you'd have to have secret service in there with him. At the MOST he MIGHT get house arrest at Mar-A-Largo.

If that.
So all these charges and cases against him are going to go nowhere.

Back