Reyes vs Oezdemir is the fight to make

Post 2 Decision

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both guys coming off being brutally finished by Jiri the GOAT

Fought to a split decision, where Volkan probably won.

Who you got in the rematch?

I think Oezdemir makes Reyes suffer 3 KO losses in a row.

Yes Reyes deserves to be matched up against a journeyman after that brutal beating he endured last night at the hands of the soon to be LHW GOAT.

Their first fight was ass no one wants to see that again

Krylov Volkan
Reyes Spann

Reyes will be ranked like #5 when the next rankings update comes out, why should he fight the #8 guy who's coming off a loss? Some of you guys suck at matchmaking lol. A #6-12 guy who's coming off a win should get Reyes when he's ready to fight again.

Reyes will be ranked like #5 when the next rankings update comes out, why should he fight the #8 guy who's coming off a loss? Some of you guys suck at matchmaking lol. A #6-12 guy who's coming off a win should get Reyes when he's ready to fight again.
Because Reyes is over ranked and needs a somewhat winnable fight to stay relevant?

Rankings are a joke, man. Reyes beat MIDDLEWEIGHT Chris Weidman to get a title shot, and his fight before that was the split decision vs Oezdemir. He's also on a 3 L streak now.

Oezdemir since then has beaten Rakic and Latifi, and lost to Jiri. Rakic is a much better win than Reyes has ever had.

The fight absolutely makes sense, especially considering how close the first one was.

Because Reyes is over ranked and needs a somewhat winnable fight to stay relevant?

Rankings are a joke, man. Reyes beat MIDDLEWEIGHT Chris Weidman to get a title shot, and his fight before that was the split decision vs Oezdemir. He's also on a 3 L streak now.

Oezdemir since then has beaten Rakic and Latifi, and lost to Jiri. Rakic is a much better win than Reyes has ever had.

The fight absolutely makes sense, especially considering how close the first one was.

Anthony Smith should be his next opponent he's coming off 2 wins and it's a fresh matchup.

Rayes will be fighting The Lion dude who lost his teeth

Reyes/Santos should fight Smith/Ankaleov.

Jan vs Glover

Jiri vs Rakic

I think Reyes should take awhile off to recover, try and heal that broken nose fully. But I like the idea of him vs Ankalaev. Glover fights Jan, Jiri can hang out and get winner. Rakic can wait for that winner or fight someone else to stay active, I don’t much care which. If he chooses to fight, I’d much rather he rematch Volkan than Reyes.

Shouldn't do it because they both on 2 fight losing streaks and neither deserves to be cut. They should get rebound fights. Ankalaev needs a top opponent. Give one of them Anthony Smith, Volkan was beating him bad and Smith came back that'd be a good rematch.

Back