Rich Dad poor Dad…

I think I read an article on this kurosawa or whatever guy once and the author was skeptical when the man claimed to have run restaurants and said how absolutely time consuming that is.

I don't know, in my life, in this society, it seems everyone has some con to bilk other people. Sometimes they believe in it, sometimes they don't, sometimes it's a mix of the two but it's still mostly a con. Also, we're all conditioned to look to guru's, authority figures, leaders, all of us are. We don't really need them because they just use us and don't really help us, they just brainwash us.

Now, as far as making money, I don't know much about business but there are observations I have made regarding what I've seen. The people I know who have money, it seems they do not tell you all the story, they don't tell you they might have sucked a lot of cock, they don't tell you they waited for people to croak so they could get their paws on the dough, they don't tell you that they sold drugs, all of these things I've seen. They only make it seem like they are self-made, respected and respectable. It's a mindfuck and it's why I don't waste a minute on it.

Can it be done? Well, my best friend knew a crack dealer who spent 14 years in prison, he got out about 15 years ago and now he's a millionaire. From what I've heard, he did it through a towing business and real estate, so yes, I guess it can be done. Most humans are not that smart or competent or hardworking or lucky or whatever it takes to get to that. Even these people that we glorify, we don't know their story, as I mentioned, we don't know what they did, who they did it too, nothing. We only see the image and beat ourselves up, it's stupid.

He has some good advice, but his real scam is selling overpriced "courses" that they hold at hotels.

I think I read an article on this kurosawa or whatever guy once and the author was skeptical when the man claimed to have run restaurants and said how absolutely time consuming that is.

I don't know, in my life, in this society, it seems everyone has some con to bilk other people. Sometimes they believe in it, sometimes they don't, sometimes it's a mix of the two but it's still mostly a con. Also, we're all conditioned to look to guru's, authority figures, leaders, all of us are. We don't really need them because they just use us and don't really help us, they just brainwash us.

Now, as far as making money, I don't know much about business but there are observations I have made regarding what I've seen. The people I know who have money, it seems they do not tell you all the story, they don't tell you they might have sucked a lot of cock, they don't tell you they waited for people to croak so they could get their paws on the dough, they don't tell you that they sold drugs, all of these things I've seen. They only make it seem like they are self-made, respected and respectable. It's a mindfuck and it's why I don't waste a minute on it.

Can it be done? Well, my best friend knew a crack dealer who spent 14 years in prison, he got out about 15 years ago and now he's a millionaire. From what I've heard, he did it through a towing business and real estate, so yes, I guess it can be done. Most humans are not that smart or competent or hardworking or lucky or whatever it takes to get to that. Even these people that we glorify, we don't know their story, as I mentioned, we don't know what they did, who they did it too, nothing. We only see the image and beat ourselves up, it's stupid.

It's tempting to get airy and metaphysical about it, but really it's pretty straight forward - have more coming in than going out and you're considered profitable. Have what you deem to be "a lot" coming in and you're successful. It's really about your own perception of your situation.

That being said, most people (especially in the west) are extensively conditioned to compare themselves to others. That is an issue compounded by another part of the culture which is the preoccupation of creating a facade of success. Everyone spends a lot of their time building up this front facing image that often bears no resemblance to what lies behind it.

I've run businesses in the east and west. Cannot stand western business culture, professionalism, networking, mountains of admin and paper work etc. I hated it and thought I hated business in general.

Now running things in the east I love it, it's very raw and it often feels like there are no limitations. Everything is hand to hand, word of mouth, goods-for-services transactions etc.

Feels much more like what business is really about, instead of all the pageantry I was used to before.

@Jack Handy jr look I'm not an expert in 401k's and IRA's but it sounds like that's going to be your source of capital to be investing. From the sounds of your life style I'd say that you don't really have the time to embark on an entreprenurial adventure and you'd be better off investing in an index fund or something. Black rock or the SandP500 are where I'd look if I was you.

If I was to make any sort of move it would be to find an appreciating asset to invest in using a loan against the equity of the retirement fund that can be liquified easily and park some money there and wait for the stock market to dip then sell the asset and invest that into the Black rock or the SP500.

See, the thing is you have to figure out how do do that without incurring capital gains tax's or paying tax's on the asset once you liquify it.

It's tempting to get airy and metaphysical about it, but really it's pretty straight forward - have more coming in than going out and you're considered profitable. Have what you deem to be "a lot" coming in and you're successful. It's really about your own perception of your situation.

That being said, most people (especially in the west) are extensively conditioned to compare themselves to others. That is an issue compounded by another part of the culture which is the preoccupation of creating a facade of success. Everyone spends a lot of their time building up this front facing image that often bears no resemblance to what lies behind it.

I've run businesses in the east and west. Cannot stand western business culture, professionalism, networking, mountains of admin and paper work etc. I hated it and thought I hated business in general.

Now running things in the east I love it, it's very raw and it often feels like there are no limitations. Everything is hand to hand, word of mouth, goods-for-services transactions etc.

Feels much more like what business is really about, instead of all the pageantry I was used to before.

wasn't attempting to be metaphysical, just telling my observations. Money and riches are not priorities for me, in fact, I'm going hard the other way in my life. I've always said, "i don't care about money" and I'm doing everything I can to live up to that.

If we are talking uber success and riches, most people never get that, my point is, you (I, no one) really know how these people got there success. You'd think with the me too movement and all the actresses who've been named as sleeping their way to the top, that the idea of success would change a little in at least the celeb world but it doesn't.

In the work world the fucking happens too, and the asskissing. And nepotism is realer than meritocracy in my exp. I'm not even being judgemental or jealous, I've just seen too many fuckups who've managed to luck their way into a "successful" life. I've never seen a lot of hardwork being done by these fucks.

Like I say, I don't really care and I've had to either lose friends who don't approve of my priorities or ostracize them. I don't live to please anyone, especially non-family.

@Jack Handy jr look I'm not an expert in 401k's and IRA's but it sounds like that's going to be your source of capital to be investing. From the sounds of your life style I'd say that you don't really have the time to embark on an entreprenurial adventure and you'd be better off investing in an index fund or something. Black rock or the SandP500 are where I'd look if I was you.

If I was to make any sort of move it would be to find an appreciating asset to invest in using a loan against the equity of the retirement fund that can be liquified easily and park some money there and wait for the stock market to dip then sell the asset and invest that into the Black rock or the SP500.

See, the thing is you have to figure out how do do that without incurring capital gains tax's or paying tax's on the asset once you liquify it.
@Jack Handy jr I don't think you are appreciating the fact that I've just given you the barebones blueprint to convincing your wife to let you buy an F40 Ferrari.

Its cause most people have zero consistency and the initial buzz wears off after a few weeks. Once people realize that actual work needs to go into becoming successful, they give up. The dream remains just that. Same thing happens with people who join gyms, begin diets, start hobbies, have a "genius" business idea, etc.

This...many people claim they wish they invented something or made this or that app, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Where does your business stand out you have to ask yourself? What are the other competing gyms in your areas?
I don't know many BJJ gyms with owners who are rolling in money unless they are world class and have famous fighters under them.

Also, gyms are not pandemic proof as we have seen. Find something you can do all year round in nearly every country or situation (handyman skills), which will also help later when you have properties. Better to buy mid range or high end properties because poor tenants have 0 respect for your shit because they have nothing to lose and won't even be able to pay you even if you win in court.

You're not gonna become rich doing either of those things, not saying you can't make good money though. But for bjj you are way too late in the game to make any serious dough, and running gyms in general aren't that profitable. With real estate, for average Joes it's just a way to add another source of income. Rich people can make good money through commercial real estate but average Joes just flipping houses or renting houses, don't get your expectations too high and be prepared to spend a lot of money to make money. Basically you have two ideas here that are very unoriginal and common = not gonna get you rich

Do wind your fat neck in, you batty old lady.

Why do I live in your head cuffs?

Why do you continue to post in the threads I make?

Why are you a snitch?

And lastly why do you have ambiguous genitalia?

Why do I live in your head cuffs?

Why do you continue to post in the threads I make?

Why are you a snitch?

And lastly why do you have ambiguous genitalia?
Okay, Sycophant. Why are you dredging up a quote that you already responded to and I couldn't be fucked to respond back?
Unrequited obsession at its finest, you strange onion. Are you my You?

Okay, Sycophant. Why are you dredging up a quote that you already responded to and I couldn't be fucked to respond back?
Unrequited obsession at its finest, you strange onion. Are you my You?

Lol you moron…
You wanted it now you got it

I plan on make your future sherdogging very motivational

I think flipping houses my be better than having a bunch of rental properties

I mean renters tear shit up if you have some advanced handyman skills you could do good
No rental is way better. You get monthly cash ontop of the equity of the house increasing every single year.

The whole "uhhh deadbeat renters ruining shit" is 99% of the time the homeowners fault for being a dumbass (especially modern day where there's 15-20 applicants for every vacancy). Rent owners are usually extremely lazy with the screening process and invest nothing into the house but then try to act stupid and be like "uhhh why are my tenenats so shitty ?"

For my area the bottom tier tenants are going to slumlords who buy the houses unrenovated, put no money into the house along with no time screening tenants, try to charge $1400 a month, and end up with a bunch of dumb college kids or white trash people with bad credit. On the other extreme an actual proper renter buys the houses, gives it proper updates (average Joe thinks it's costing you money when in reality it's raising the value of the house), charges $1800-2000 a month, and decides to rent it out to a college educated young professional family with a kid.

Last edited:
I would never trust a mans advice that knowingly sells a scam to vulnerable people. The guy is a joke. There are many better people to learn from. Spencer, from the video below, has great real estate investment videos.

Defeatist as fuck mindset brother.

What I gleaned from the book:

-Be mindful of your mentors
-Put your money in a position so that it works for you
-Diversify your investments
-Take advantage of real estate, or any industry, loopholes
-Everything that you buy is an investment - practice frugality with cars, boats, etc. Buy only if you need it or if it will accumulate value.

Back