Rico Verhoeven could've done what Pereira did

He would have some marginal succes in the ufc i believe but i doubt he would achieve what Alex has in mma

Very few of those kickboxers could reach the level of Pereira transitioning to the small gloves. Not to mention Pereira was grappling for many years before ever stepping foot inside the UFC.

Not every kickboxer is exactly Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, Mo Smith, Overeem, Schilt, Manhoef etc to make a successful MMA career.

Even Pereira's cute little UFC career is still laughable comapred to the names I've just listed.

Definitely not, his style doesn't translate to MMA. Hence the reason he panic wrestled against that can he fought in a low level MMA promotion

"Rico could make millions of dollars headlining UFC ppvs too if he wanted to, but he doesn't like money."

Not every kickboxer is exactly Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, Mo Smith, Overeem, Schilt, Manhoef etc to make a successful MMA career.

Even Pereira's cute little UFC career is still laughable comapred to the names I've just listed.
Elaborate.

He totally could have! He just decided to make way less money doing kickboxing instead.

It just made more sense!..........

LOL Alex is more successful than all those guys. Nice try!

It'd only work if he has bricks in his hands and feet like Poatan.

Drizzy folded against Strickland because he doesn't have that real 1 touch power.

A good example is Claressa Shields. Supposed to be the "GWOAT" boxer, then she fought some 40 year old soccer mom in PFL, unloaded combos on her and didn't even manage to rock her.

Pereira's UFC run is better than all the names that you mentioned, "cute little UFC career" <lol><lol>5 and 1 in 6 fights vs champions, two titles in different divisions, championship defenses, active fighter....

He doesn't hit as hard as Poatan and his chin isn't as good. No disrespect to Rico, but I'm not so sure.
If Rico was fed nothing but stand up fighters, yes the fuck he would lol. You know why it looked like Jamahal looked so outmatched? Cause Hill just started training kickboxing like 4 years lol. Pereira been doing it for decades lol.

You think Rico would not have flatlined Jamahal Hill?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back