Crime Right Wing Extremist Kills 5 in Colorado Shooting Spree

Awaiting the comparison of him to war room right wingers who don't like inflation.

I can feel it coming in the next post or two.

People of peace ...oh wait wrong individual , sure he'll be rendered psycho.

man...this guy looks familiar....
like those tactical twats that have a youtube channels about prepping and survival.
fuck, who am i thinking of

Dan-Bilzerian-Lawsuit-3.jpg

IMG_20201113_230303.jpg

This nut case honestly sounds like most of the war room right wingers and every other "red pill" dweeb.
You arent far from the truth. I was just reading about this grifter guy jack murphy who is a bud of the other grifter tim pool and a frequent guest of his. Apparently this guy is a conservative masculine self help guy. He was just exposed for writing an article on the greatness of watching guys bang your wife and for a video on a site where he put things in his butt. The mass shooter was a big fan of this guy and subbed to his forum that you had to pay 100 dollars to be on.

Last edited:
Dude shot up a bunch of competitors in the tattoo game. Whatever his thoughts on the world may have been, it has little to do with this. He failed in the tattoo business and went nuclear on people who didn't.
this. hilarious trying to paint this as right wing extremism.
Thread title won't be changed though. Gotta keep painting this as right-wing.

I'm "against" crossdressing tbh. In fact, with the exception of a particular type of twink, anything outside of a 'heteronormative' or otherwise "straight-passing" (I hate these terms) appearance, demeanor and presentation in public makes me reflexively uncomfortable to various degrees, and I am anything but a self-loathing or repressed gay male. I simply don't like that shit - crossdressing, drag, trans, etc. - and I can't shake it, I've consciously tried.
in that case, you really should go to any lengths to NOT cross dress.

a conservative masculine self help guy.

They are always either cucks or closet homos.

in that case, you really should go to any lengths to NOT cross dress.

It doesn't take much effort. I've never had the urge and would look horrible in women's attire anyway, although my feet are kind of girly I guess. It's just a personal turn off (hence "against"), people can do whatever the hell they want.

They are always either cucks or closet homos.

It doesn't take much effort. I've never had the urge and would look horrible in women's attire anyway, although my feet are kind of girly I guess. It's just a personal turn off (hence "against"), people can do whatever the hell they want.
But you must like it, not just tolerate it, you bigot. You must also fuck at least a couple of trans men or run the risk of being labelled straight. Remember, a gay man with a vagina is the pinnacle of homosexual masculinity! Not sleeping with them is just gay.

Have I made myself clear?

o_O

I've written some dumb shit in here, but I'm especially proud of the above.

Back