Rinse and Repeat Colby Covington

Usman fought the same supposed “aging” fighters he did, in fact he fought Masvidal twice
that part.

Seems like he's still a pretty big draw. None of you can go a day without making several threads about the guy. Not like there's any news, it's just a throwaway post from any of the hundreds of existing Colby threads, that for some reason you've decided needed its own thread.

Always find that part ironic, People cant seem to understand why colby is popular and why he gets title shots, while simultaneously never shutting the fuck up about him even when he's at his most irrelevant (after a complete and total loss to a younger better fighter.) when the fight gets signed, its all about colby on sherdog. When the fight is upcoming it's all about colby, when the fight is over and colby loses more soundly than ever before; it's still all about colby.

and these same people wonder why colby's metrics are through the roof. I dont even hate the guy or anything but I do not wonder why he's given the opportunites he's given. nor do I question if he deserves it. The people that hate him the most, Keep him popular.

Disgusted fans, buy tickets, ppvs, and make threads. Judges gave Leon the win, but I don't see many Leon threads popping up. Colby on the other hand continues to get all the attention.
I would be thrilled to see Cold Sore Colby go away - I don't complain about the fighters I like and support because there's no issue (great fighters, no boring fights, no lame-ass excuses).

Let's put it this way, I'll scream when someone jabs a stick in my eye, but I won't miss it or complain when it's gone.

As far as unable to understand why such an utterly boring-ass fighter on a losing streak like Colby is popular?? Well, basically I have a hard time understanding how many people lack basic sense and are such flaming idiots (don't believe me, hang out at a busy ER, or drive around our freeways for awhile - still don't see it?? maybe you're one of the idiots)

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to "Cold Sore" Covington -

For his last 3 wins, he gets aging fighters towards the end of their career, after they've lost their last 2 fights, talks a bunch of shit and then gets a title shot!!! - even had a cute costume too like pro wrestlers.

Of course he's going to call out 40 year old Thompson - although Thompson's only lost 3 of his last 4 to fighters with serious ground games (not 2 in a row).
"Cold Sore" will probably get another title shot and fans will eat it up - the BS never ends with this boring AF fighter.
If he does get another unearned title shot, it’s because some people can’t seem to stop talking about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back