RIP Powers Boothe

This sucks.

Loved his acting. Made a fucking crazy great villain.

Why do I suddenly have the overwhelming urge to grow a mustache?

tenor.gif

Gonna miss his voice and on screen charisma.

Interesting fact: his daughter had a small recurring role on Deadwood- As Tess, one of Cy Tolliver's whores.

Huh, just found out he played Grodd and Red Tornado in both the JL and JLU series. Sad to see him gone. RIP

Damn sucks . Bad ass actor . People are forgetting he got to bang prime j lo in u turn .

Sorry hombre, I think you're the one forgetting;

it was Nick Nolte that got to bang her:

View attachment 229107

View attachment 229109

Power's Sheriff character apparently was too, but we don't see it.

HunterAcosta said:
They do show his face briefly banging her while she's riding him ( never show her face ). Then she's on her back getting banged by a dude ( never show dudes face but it's implied that it's Boothe cause she's reminiscing the whole sex scene cause her and Penn just killed him ). She's thinking of the good times she had with Boothe . She gets off hard in the scene . I doubt that she got off on banging her dad ( Nolte) like that.

Fair enough.

It's fun to reminisce about prime J'Lo getting banged.

I member it was definitely Nolte's character banging her doggy style.

The keychain necklace banging against her everytime 'we do it'.

It WAS Powers Boothe with JLo in the sex scene near the end where she's naked. She talks about the scene here...

What a random thread revival. I didn’t remember he died and was like shit that sucks. Then I saw 2017.

Rest in peace. I loved his performance in Southern Comfort, which is one of my favorite all time films.

Great cast, right down to Sonny Landham and Brion James in small roles.

Lewis Smith should have had a bigger career.

I saw the thread today and was all like, "oh shit, he died again?"

8a09f2ba9b78429eff94b35954d6e980.jpg

June 1, 1948 – May 14, 2017

RIP
This sucks, meeting him on a set in '07 was really cool. He bought the whole crew lunch both days he was there and we all got to shoot the shit with him.

Reading this thread in this order is the most hilarious thing:
  • Page 1 (ignoring the date) from top to bottom.
  • This page reading it in backwards order.
LoL - RIP (if I haven't already posted somewhere else in this thread) Josey Wales.

Well, bye (in peace).

edit: lol, this thread is from 2017 and I already posted in it. Feels dirty that I forgot about his passing.

Reading this thread in this order is the most hilarious thing:
  • Page 1 (ignoring the date) from top to bottom.
  • This page reading it in backwards order.
LoL - RIP (if I haven't already posted somewhere else in this thread) Josey Wales.
Josey wales?

Back