RIP SUNFISH

Only heard about this today. Awful news, Chris was a great guy.

god fucking damn it.

rest in peace, man.

I dont mean to gay up this thread, but it's times like this that make me want to be a better poster....and apologize for the shit things I've said to others on this site, especially on this sub forum.

Sorry @DeJulez and @Strange King for all the terrible things I've said about you guys during the PBFCSC vs. Pac St. Elite quarrels...

Sorry @nac386 for our squabbles in the war room.

RIP sunfish, where you're going, Mods cant dub you.

it's good to see the posts on here, we could be better to each other, none of us is promised tomorrow and most of the nastiness is fleeting and meaningless. We've all had disagreements, kinda foolish when it gets personal though.

Should combine this thread into @MC Paul Barman 's. You good with that, @BusterKeaton ? Or would that jack them both up, maybe? idk
a mod can do that I didnt see Tim's post but I'm also okay with both posts because it gives people less way to miss the sad news I wouldnt mind a sticky or some sort of tribute to him.

Seemed like a good dude who loved his boxing like everyone here, sad to hear.

RIP Sunfish. Not around much anymore but he was a solid dude.

it's good to see the posts on here, we could be better to each other, none of us is promised tomorrow and most of the nastiness is fleeting and meaningless. We've all had disagreements, kinda foolish when it gets personal though.

I don’t think there is too much of that, most of us get on the majority of the time. PUO3 is very fair in all honesty, allows banter but doesn’t allow unnecessary shit on here

Terrible news. Posted and DM'd with Chris here and some other forums. Really nice guy ugh ... RIP

I quit the forum a while back, forgot all my info so I lost my old account (wilddeuces), but I still would drop in from time to time for any boxing news.

Sorry I did.

I saw this bit of unfortunate news and thought I'd post out of respect for Sunfish. He said a couple nice things about me when I got arguing and I always appreciated that. There was a bluntness mixed with an openmindedness that I could respect.

He's gone, but memories keep things from getting submerged, yeah?

I quit the forum a while back, forgot all my info so I lost my old account (wilddeuces), but I still would drop in from time to time for any boxing news.

Sorry I did.

I saw this bit of unfortunate news and thought I'd post out of respect for Sunfish. He said a couple nice things about me when I got arguing and I always appreciated that. There was a bluntness mixed with an openmindedness that I could respect.

Wilddeuces.
Youve been gone for a min.

damn i havent been on here much in the last few months. Sad to read this, we were always cool. RIP brother

Sorry I did.

Again, if nothing else it's good seeing you older crew around again

Back