Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would it have to be a news media organization? That wasn't part of your original conversation with Scerpi. The notion of Kyle being a "white supremacist" was all over social media right from the immediate start.

lol Oh, "social media". I thought the discussion was about lack of journalistic integrity. I guess my Uncle Pauly's Facebook feed is the modern-day equivalent of Walter Cronkite and the CBS Evening News.

you guys haven't mastered the art of nitpicking a post to hail mary a supposed draw of the argument. if it's not PRECISELY what was asked, your entire argument, post history, life experience, human existence is void.
it's gradeschool level stuff, but it's how you annoy people into calling you a cunt and then you go aahaaa you use this language, you lost!

in this very thread a poster asked me to show him a person that said rosenbaum was a hero. went a posted a picture of a big poster saying exactly that, the reply was - well i wasn't shown a PERSON!

seen it sooo many times. they slither away but you have to be patient and not lose the cool.
yep I saw a few examples of idolizing the pedos over the days, lost count actually.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/166710322/

The now president of the United States of America implying KR is a white supremacist not good enough for you? And that accusation coming from a bonafide racist like Biden should carry more weight.

Yeah, genius, the whole question centers around: Where the hell did Joe Biden get that information? But maybe Aryanna Presley filled him in at the Capitol water cooler.

lol... Doing your dumb research for you. Because you already know you're wrong. Don't blame you for not exposing yourself

The bar photo was in Jan 2021...

50417183-10191575-image-a-22_1636755359784.jpg

50370913-10191575-image-a-28_1636659399189.jpg

50364043-10191575-image-a-29_1636660292440.jpg

OK so the "they" you were talking about wasn't mainstream media journalists. I think we can all agree that when it comes to misstatements of fact "they" are the absolute worst. :rolleyes:

lol... I found a Daily Wire report from 2020 that called out MSNBC, CNN and ABC for referring to Rittenhouse as a White Supremacist... when I clicked on the articles, they had edited out those parts.

<36>

oh noes, kids with weapons of war or something.

No outrage from Newsweek, so presumably the 16 year old girl with the scary automatic assault rifle didn't commit the heinous crime of crossing state lines.

I thought of what you said in the first part for a long time when this incident first happened and I came to the conclusion that I would have absolutely felt the same way. Self defense is self defense no matter who it is

Do you think the Arbery shooter has a plausible self-defense claim?

Why would anyone want to comfort the family of Jacob Blake?

Ian Huntley regularly gets maimed in prison in the UK. Nobody is seeking to comfort Ian Huntley's family because he's a disgraceful human being and a criminal.

I see that and my first thought isn't that he should have been armed.

It's that the police should have been there doing their job.
and yet, they were not. Should the man have therefor just let his business be destroyed because the police were not doing their job?

No outrage from Newsweek, so presumably the 16 year old girl with the scary automatic assault rifle didn't commit the heinous crime of crossing state lines.

To protect them from who lol

What is it with you protecting rapists?

I'll take protecting innocent people and their hard earned property everytime... lol

I think the fact you immediately jump to personal attacks speaks volumes about your inability to make actual arguments.

Can you quote an instance of me protecting rapists? Because that's a vile accusation that you should really need to prove or apologize for making.

"Rittenhouse killed two men!"

This will be the talking point going forward for the media.
-Factual yet false

Back