News RIZIN 19 LW Grand Prix Oct 12

Live draw was completed today;
EE5eVLuUwAENlSM

Musaev vs Brown
Case vs Satoshi Souza
Patricky Pitbull vs Kawajiri
Gustavo vs Uesako

Pitbull bracket side look easier. I see Pitbull heading into the finals with ease.

Their posters are getting legit worse as time goes on. You knew it was bad when they just took an image off of unsplash.

This entire thing is being set up for Satoshi Souza to win. Kawajiri will honorably lose in the quarter finals (or semi if they give him a ride). Case is not an easy dog though..... but that's classic Japan Tourney. Give'm the tough one first cuz it's a dope fight.
the draw was random.

LW GP is has me salivating. LW is always a fun weight and the match-ups are actually fun an worth while in the sense that the newcomers will be tested, but should pass if they have their shit together! I really love Souza's ground game, Crusher makes me nostalgic, am a fan of the Pitbull brothers, and Russian MMA is my newfound not-so-dirt secret, so I love have a soft spot for Tofiq. Tournament is bound to be dope!

I'd love to see Kawajiri pull off the upset but I also don't want to see the most exciting guy in the GP eliminated so early. I'm going to hope for a spirited effort from Kawajiri and a comeback finish from Pitbull. Pitbull will likely blast him, though.

I wish we had a 16 man GP. They could have pulled in a few guys from above and below Lightweight. Maybe even expand the weight limit and throw in Manel Kape and Mikuru Asakura, like a kind of open weight GP up to a certain weight. That's the kind of crazy shit I like to see from Japan.

something something press conference tonight

How hard is it to find a native english speaker to translate slogans for them?

Back