Rizin 4 OW GP Final (Dec. 31st)

moldavsky was outsized by albrektsson, too

man, the garcia-hotta fight is so freakin stupid. i get it. japanese freakshow fights.

but you have a 6'3 245 pound monster in garcia at 31 years old.. vs a 5'6 165 pound 49 year old? who's had ONE FIGHT since 2000? and it was in 2012 when she got tapped out by george lucas' daughter?

just... what. the. f.

kinda uninterested in rizin, personally. mockery of the sport. but i get it, i get why some might find it appealing, and i'm not putting you down if you're interested

They do freak show fights but honestly all of their cards have been really fun so far

I'm waiting for money to come in on Cro Cop and Aliakbari so I can get Baruto & Moldavsky at better prices.

I just still dont know about Baruto. I've seen all of his fights but if the guys were a bit more aggressive I think they could pressure him and I'm not sure if he can keep up in a fight were he is not the man in control. Not to mention the guys he faced are....well not in the best shape off their lives. Cro Cop just stopped King Mo - a guy who has been facing much better competition than the absolute norm in this tournament. And Cop looked great all the way through that fight.

I just still dont know about Baruto. I've seen all of his fights but if the guys were a bit more aggressive I think they could pressure him and I'm not sure if he can keep up in a fight were he is not the man in control. Not to mention the guys he faced are....well not in the best shape off their lives. Cro Cop just stopped King Mo - a guy who has been facing much better competition than the absolute norm in this tournament. And Cop looked great all the way through that fight.
Cro Cop had a size advantage over King Mo. He'll be dwarfed by Baruto here. He'll have to connect with the Estonian's chin or head to stop him, Baruto won't even feel a body kick with all that padding! Cro Cop is a way better fighter, but if Baruto gets him down- and he can unlike where King Mo had some trouble- I can't see Cro Cop getting up.

Small Unibet singles on Amir, Baruto, and Miyuu

I think the ref will be keen to stand up Baruto vs CroCop though (ref was all over Mo when he took down CC the other day), they want CC for champ and won't be kind to Baruto's smothering. Could be an issue.

Damn.. I dont have this event available in my local bookies but I like Baruto and Amir in the first round just for value.

Isnt Gabi Garcia fight off?

Cro Cop had a size advantage over King Mo. He'll be dwarfed by Baruto here. He'll have to connect with the Estonian's chin or head to stop him, Baruto won't even feel a body kick with all that padding! Cro Cop is a way better fighter, but if Baruto gets him down- and he can unlike where King Mo had some trouble- I can't see Cro Cop getting up.
Yes.. and Baruto closes the distance incredibly fast for a massive man. He gets into the clinch pretty fast and I dont think Mirko can HongManChoi or BobSapp him at this point (two similar freakshows).

I wish 5dimes had more lines for this. I want to pull an all nighter but I won't have any dough on anything aside from Kron and the semis.

Lets go Aliakbari

Hate to do it, but CC -400? Also hitting Baruto +280

Rizin FF 4 Risk $579.44

Kron Gracie (+170) vs Tatsuya Kawajiri $30.00 for $51.00
Kron Gracie (+110) vs Tatsuya Kawajiri $100.00 for $110.00

Hideo Tokoro/Erson Yamamoto fight starts round 2 (-144) ~$72.00 for ~$50.00

Andy Nguyen (-139) vs Miyu Yamamoto~$96.00 for ~$69.06

Valentin Moldavsky (-145) vs Amir Aliakbari ~$139.20 for ~$96.00

Kaido "Baruto" Hoovelson (+280) vs Mirko Filipovic $100.00 for $280.00
Kaido "Baruto" Hoovelson (+246) vs Mirko Filipovic ~$42.24 for ~$103.91

I was wrong there, didn't think a body kick or knee would hurt Baruto that easily.

fuck it, i'm going for moldavsky here, he's been nothing short of outstanding so far in mma. think he outlasts and outworks this big bastard.

-180.. to win 0.4u

Y'all doubting that wrasslin. Iran almost as savage as USA. Here we go

Back