Rizin FF 10 Horiguchi vs McCall

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
tUWro7q.jpg

Idk about u guys but I'm fuckin pumped for zhang weili vs murata. I don't rly get pumped like this for woman's mma.

Anyone here uses bovada as there betting website? If so, do they do rizin events?

getting a 500k loan with the mob to put on THE GOOCH

Looks like Rizin did away with the ten minute first rounds that used to be more or less standard in the non-tournament male fights. The 'special rules' 3 x 5 minute rounds seem to be the default now.

Looks like Rizin did away with the ten minute first rounds that used to be more or less standard in the non-tournament male fights. The 'special rules' 3 x 5 minute rounds seem to be the default now.
Arbitrary inclusion/removal of elbows also seems weird.

Arbitrary inclusion/removal of elbows also seems weird.
I believe the fighters both have to agree to elbows, although I am sure they could just say this is the rule one way or another and everyone would have to follow it. I personally always like to see elbow strikes.

Idk about u guys but I'm fuckin pumped for zhang weili vs murata. I don't rly get pumped like this for woman's mma.

Honestly I'm most excited for Weili Zhang.

unfortunately that fight seems to have been cancelled (Zhang visa issues)
yea it would have been fun, especially with PRIDE... uh, RIZIN rules...

unfortunately that fight seems to have been cancelled (Zhang visa issues)
yea it would have been fun, especially with PRIDE... uh, RIZIN rules...
:( ye. I think she's actually injured. Murata is now fighting a sexy fighter from England. Lauchana green, former tuf competitor.

:( ye. I think she's actually injured. Murata is now fighting a sexy fighter from England. Lauchana green, former tuf competitor.

yes, a sexy fighter from England getting that 1 day notice halfway round the world booty call ¥ to be put on her back and take a pounding for 15 mins...
IMG_2361.jpg

yes, a sexy fighter from England getting that 1 day notice halfway round the world booty call ¥ to be put on her back and take a pounding for 15 mins...
IMG_2361.jpg
Green has been training tho, she was suppose to fight in England but got the call to fight in rizin. So.... Atleast she's in shape. Lol.

Where can you bet on rizin fights?
Unibet had odds for the full 2017 new years eve card. Don’t think theres any odds out anywhere for this yet, might come out later today, the odds for invicta yesterday came out like 6 hours before the event started..

Rip Kalikas

Ohmbet have odds out.
Great! If only I wasn’t limited to 2-5 dollar bets there...
Hurry up now unibet/betway/betsafe and give me a reason to wake up at 6am to watch this

Bet-At-Home

Horiguchi -333
McCall +200

Asakura -600
Karagianis +325

Yachi -250
Nunes +156

Cruikshank -285
Matsumoto +175

Asakura +130
Kape -200

Guchi is a pick em ffs cmon euro books give me that dog money