• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rizin FF 14 Mayweather vs Nasukawa

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
WQu2WPX.jpg

6RMhUL6.jpg

There's also apparently some kind of miniature Rizin card the day before on Sunday December 30th comprised of these five MMA fights and a kickboxing bout. Not sure it will even be streamed, but included for completeness.

KFQgILJ.jpg

This card is looking great, hope we get odds for all the fights.
Anyone know if they will have any tournaments this year?

Will it be streamed on Fite.tv as usual or is it anywhere else? They don't have it on the schedule

on bet-at-home
Horiguchi -166
Caldwell +110

Last edited:
Wonder where they pulled a soccer mom to fight Gabi Garcia from this time.

Side note, Mayweather 3 Rd boxing match with no scorecards correct?

Last edited:
A question for you guys in America. What are the odds on Jiri Prochazka over there? Cuz over here in his home country, the juice you have to pay for his ML is ridiculous. I honestly think Jon Jones would be the underdog if he were to fight him.

A question for you guys in America. What are the odds on Jiri Prochazka over there? Cuz over here in his home country, the juice you have to pay for his ML is ridiculous. I honestly think Jon Jones would be the underdog if he were to fight him.
No odds for any of these fights in the U.S. facing books other than Floyd/Tenshin for what that is worth. We'll get some last minute probably.

upload_2018-12-22_2-43-33.png
Bet Kape +270 vs Sasaki and Brown +325 vs Cruikshank but they pulled the lines
If anyone knows any other EU book that offers odds let me know

What do you guys think about Caldwell vs Horiguchi?

Last edited:
Surprised to see Caldwell as an underdog with his significant size advantage and wrestling advantage. Horiguchi is a flyweight, skilled as he, is while Caldwell fought a tough guy in Noad Lahat at featherweight in his last bout.

View attachment 491599
Bet Kape +270 vs Sasaki and Brown +325 vs Cruikshank but they pulled the lines
If anyone knows any other EU book that offers odds let me know

What do you guys think about Caldwell vs Horiguchi?

off topic
rocket man what will you do once most of the bookies will leave sweden next week due to the new license law from 1/1 2019?
Even some of the big ones wont allow customers from sweden

off topic
rocket man what will you do once most of the bookies will leave sweden next week due to the new license law from 1/1 2019?
Even some of the big ones wont allow customers from sweden
Yeah I know it's horrible. Will use betfair exchange more for bigger bets when it's possible. Gonna get a friend sign up for all the avaliable books I've already been limited on and make sure to play a lot smarter in order to try to not get limited on them

@raketmannen

You have to get on Matchbook and Bookmaker. Matchbook is arguably better than Betfair Exchange for MMA and Boxing and Bookmaker is just solid, no limits. However they do not always have props or if they have it's quite late.

@raketmannen

You have to get on Matchbook and Bookmaker. Matchbook is arguably better than Betfair Exchange for MMA and Boxing and Bookmaker is just solid, no limits. However they do not always have props or if they have it's quite late.
They won't be avaliable in Sweden 2019, new laws pushing out all the big books

Yeah I know it's horrible. Will use betfair exchange more for bigger bets when it's possible. Gonna get a friend sign up for all the avaliable books I've already been limited on and make sure to play a lot smarter in order to try to not get limited on them
it was already hard with being limited on most books, my guess is we will still be able to use overseas books as they wont care, its propably just the euro books that will be effected

it was already hard with being limited on most books, my guess is we will still be able to use overseas books as they wont care, its propably just the euro books that will be effected
thought we had to pay 30% taxes on our wins if we used books like 5dimes

Do you guys know if we still can use Pinnacle?

Bout order and rules for the two Rizin FF cards back to back on NYE:

86fsnK7.jpg

D2yY6i9.jpg

Back