RIZIN FF 47 June 9th Horiguchi vs Pettis & Kleber Koike vs Archuleta

Anyone have more info when does Rizin usually start selling tickets to events for foreign fans online? I'm trying to time a business trip to Japan so that I could fulfill a long time dream of attending a major JMMA event live.

I was supposed to do this for Rizin 46 but I couldn't fit it into my schedule. Looks like they started ticket sales to foreigners for that event on March 24th so if it goes similarly I guess they should be available beginning around May 5th.

Anyone have more info when does Rizin usually start selling tickets to events for foreign fans online? I'm trying to time a business trip to Japan so that I could fulfill a long time dream of attending a major JMMA event live.

I was supposed to do this for Rizin 46 but I couldn't fit it into my schedule. Looks like they started ticket sales to foreigners for that event on March 24th so if it goes similarly I guess they should be available beginning around May 5th.
Man, I can't even figure out when they allow us to watch PPVs anymore, getting live tickets would be a Rubix cube of a disaster, I'm sure. Last PPV, I paid on their site, ended up paying for the card before (which I'd already paid for), and learned that the current card wouldn't be viewable until the Monday after.

Idk that I've ever hated a Japanese org more than than night. They kept posting clips of the card on social media, in real time, and every time I talked mad shit lol.

Still taking Kyoji, even though X ended up having knocked him out before. For Japanese fighters, there's no place like home. Hopefully I don't have to watch it days after the fact, I'm still seething about the last card even though this fight they made is cool AF. Shitheads.

Is SP no longer with PFL/Bellator or are they allowing him to fight?

Is SP no longer with PFL/Bellator or are they allowing him to fight?
Last year he signed some kind of long-term extension with Bellator, so, whatever is going on, it's weird to me. Can't see PFL just letting him walk, and can't see them not figuring out a way to use him on one of their own cards. Cool with me, whatever.

Man, I can't even figure out when they allow us to watch PPVs anymore, getting live tickets would be a Rubix cube of a disaster, I'm sure. Last PPV, I paid on their site, ended up paying for the card before (which I'd already paid for), and learned that the current card wouldn't be viewable until the Monday after.

Idk that I've ever hated a Japanese org more than than night. They kept posting clips of the card on social media, in real time, and every time I talked mad shit lol.
Ah, that sucks.

At least for Rizin 46 there was a separate link for people abroad to buy tickets to the event so I'm hoping it's going to be the same for the next card as well.

Any idea how to actually get tickets for these events?

I tried to get a ticket for a gig on there last year, turned out there was no way to do it without actually being in Japan unless you had a Japanese address, it was bizarre.

Are there resellers for the tickets or something?

Stop giving them money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back