RIZIN, MMA, betting thread

If Archuleta wins it's an automatic no contest... so i'm fucked?

I'd be betting them as well, but the fight has been scrapped from my site. Hoping it comes back lol.
its been scraped because if Arch wins its a NC. Bet365 scraped it too wish I bet Kai last night at pick em before they scraped it.

betonline has asakura now at -300 lmfao wtf.

i asked them to void my bet and they gave me a non-answer

Fight's gone from Stake, but my Archuleta leg hasn't been voided yet.

lol what a shitshow.

motoya now -175. glad i locked in earlier.

And again, winner is the winner no matter what

Sneaked in an Asakura bet at -115. Line is now -200/+160. Would you hedge or roll with Asakura?

Sneaked in an Asakura bet at -115. Line is now -200/+160. Would you hedge or roll with Asakura?
if i bet it on Bet365 last night before they stripped it, i would hedge with Arch on Bet Online at dog money

Annnnd it's gone. -122/-108 now.

Update on grading. I guess we already knew this.

1703980368913.png

Asakura 2,420 to win 1,550
Obviously, I had Bet Online void this after 5 changes to terms and conditions.

Some New Years Eve Pokes:

Ren Sugyiama 370 to win 500
YUSHI, Sudario and Izawa parlay 500 to win 500 ( far from safe, best odds )

Horiguchi is 33 years old and fighting an explosive opponent ten years his junior with a lot of professional experience. I cant say definitively that Makoto is going to win and do think the fight only being 3 rounds favors Horiguchi but its a clear dog or pass imo. I like the offensive dynamism of Makoto and he is rapidly improving fight to fight, whereas Horiguchi has made the weight one time in the past 7 years, is definitely out of his prime, and has been knocked out in two of his previous three losses.

I also couldn't find a single instance in the last ten years, in fights with betting odds, where a mens 125er 10+ years older than their opponent won.

Lol you must not have looked hard Dodson beat tatsuki saomoto. Dodson closed at -160 12 yr ago gap

No bets for me on this Rizin card, but I'll be watching it with yall. I think it starts in 50 minutes from now.

I was going to take a short notice flight to Vegas for this card, but none of the 6 sports books I use have any lines. I was checking every day for the past week. :(

^ I think this is the link for the prelims only.

----------

Main Card​

• – Kyoji Horiguchi (31-5) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Makoto Takahashi (16-1-1) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; flyweight
  • – Juan Archuleta (29-4) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ vs. Kai Asakura (20-4) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; bantamweight
  • – Kleber Koike (31-7-1) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Yutaka Saito (21-7-2) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; featherweight
  • – Ren Hiramoto (2-3) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Ya-Man (0-0) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; featherweight
  • – Seika Izawa (11-0) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Miyuu Yamamoto (6-7) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; super atomweight
  • – Tsuyoshi Sudario (8-2) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Mikio Ueda (2-1) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; heavyweight
  • – Hiromasa Ougikubo (25-8-2) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. John Dodson (24-13) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ; flyweight
  • – Yuki Motoya (34-11) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Vince Morales (13-7) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ; bantamweight
  • – Shinobu Ota (4-3) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Ryusei Ashizawa (0-0) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; bantamweight
  • – Kota Miura (2-0) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Kouzi (0-0) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; 143-pound catchweight
  • – Igor Tanabe (4-0) πŸ‡§πŸ‡· vs. Shinsho Anzai (9-5) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; welterweight
  • – Jo Arai (16-9-2) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Hiroya (8-12-1) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; flyweight
  • – Yuta Kubo (2-1) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ vs. Rukiya Anpo (0-0) πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅; 154-pound catchweight

Prelims​

Lol you must not have looked hard Dodson beat tatsuki saomoto. Dodson closed at -160 12 yr ago gap

So one out of fifteen won, in the last 10 years, and you are holding that up as some kind of victory?

lol maybe you should stick to those no chance parlays.

Back