Road to Ufc 5 & 6

After my frustrating ufc card where I lost somewhere between 15 units, I swept this and rizin thanks to you guys. Managed to recover all my losses and some

Degen tailing at its finest

threw like $400 at saragih @Stat_Collector

Last edited:
After my frustrating ufc card where I lost somewhere between 15 units, I swept this and rizin thanks to you guys. Managed to recover all my losses and some

Degen tailing at its finest

threw like $400 at saragih @Stat_Collector
nice. I would have max bet more if i could . I also cashed on Rizin parlayed the youth vs old and the last two winners.

Not a bad way to start a morning.

Road to UFC Odds & Betting Lines | Best Fight Odds
Road to UFC 5: Abu Dhabi | MMA Event | Tapology
Road to UFC 6: Abu Dhabi | MMA Event | Tapology

View attachment 948594

View attachment 948595

Max bet all of these 250$ each- do at your own risk, best value here but nothing is certain.

Hyun Park -110 - more conditioned well rounded and undefeated, he's the full package, should be the favorite by -150 . Topnoi is a decent muay thai fighter but has below average grappling, lost in rizin to a questionable fighter, no real heavy strking threat for ko. also known to smoke cigs before the fight.

Jeka Saragih 240+- He's got the cleaner record and most think he should be the favorite on tapology, yet he is going for 240+ or 220+ . Won Bin KI got wobbled and dropped by a 5-6 fighter in the third round, he's been finished in almost all of his losses. Jeka is well rounded and his ko spinning back fist is far more impressive than Bin Ki's last performance against a bum. Jeka is also more likely to shoot to the ground, massive value here.

Keisuke Sasu- 110+ He beat Kudo who's currently a bellator fighter, is athletic, well rounded , better on the feet and can grapple. Bellajin has beaten mostly cans, and fellow can beaters, a one dimensional lay and pray type fighter, went to decision in his last two fights against cans. Best win against a fellow can beater Aziz who went to split decision. Keisuke also looks more condition and has snappier strikes.
Flawless victory 3-0

Stupid line imo. Kim should be a massive favourite unless I'm seriously missing something. Kim was beating Timur Nagibin until he fucked up and got caught, if he can put it on Timur Nagibin I have a hard time seeing him having an issue with some can crusher from the Indian MMA scene.
Tailed and went too big on this one and was only bet I lost smh

Tailed and went too big on this one and was only bet I lost smh

My bad, I did actually think Kim should have got the decision, but it was a lot closer than it should have been. Indian dude had good quick get ups.

Road to UFC Odds & Betting Lines | Best Fight Odds
Road to UFC 5: Abu Dhabi | MMA Event | Tapology
Road to UFC 6: Abu Dhabi | MMA Event | Tapology

View attachment 948594

View attachment 948595

Max bet all of these 250$ each- do at your own risk, best value here but nothing is certain.

Hyun Park -110 - more conditioned well rounded and undefeated, he's the full package, should be the favorite by -150 . Topnoi is a decent muay thai fighter but has below average grappling, lost in rizin to a questionable fighter, no real heavy strking threat for ko. also known to smoke cigs before the fight.

Jeka Saragih 240+- He's got the cleaner record and most think he should be the favorite on tapology, yet he is going for 240+ or 220+ . Won Bin KI got wobbled and dropped by a 5-6 fighter in the third round, he's been finished in almost all of his losses. Jeka is well rounded and his ko spinning back fist is far more impressive than Bin Ki's last performance against a bum. Jeka is also more likely to shoot to the ground, massive value here.

Keisuke Sasu- 110+ He beat Kudo who's currently a bellator fighter, is athletic, well rounded , better on the feet and can grapple. Bellajin has beaten mostly cans, and fellow can beaters, a one dimensional lay and pray type fighter, went to decision in his last two fights against cans. Best win against a fellow can beater Aziz who went to split decision. Keisuke also looks more condition and has snappier strikes.

thanks brother. Amazing.

Both were bad enough that I had turned my phone off because I didn't think I needed to hear the decision.

There's been a few lately. Omielanczuk over Martinek in KSW last week was terrible too.

Back