Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Brackets have been revealed

GLz5kxbbUAAz_hw

Feng Xiaocan (8-2) Vs Kiran Singh (6-3)
Huang Feier (14-8) Vs Miki Motono (8-4)
Priya Sharma (5-1) Vs Dong Huaxiang (11-2)
Shi Ming (14-5) Vs Ye Dam Seo (7-3)

GLz5kFtaIAAWHOZ

Jiniushiyue (13-3) Vs Dong Hoon Choi (6-0)
John Almanza (6-0) Vs Angad Bisht (9-3)
Ruel Panales (5-1) Vs Toki Matsui (6-1)
Kiru Singh Sahota (10-2) Vs Yin Shuai (16-4)

GLz5kFsbMAAluEg

Soo Young Yoo (11-3) Vs Shohei Nose (12-4-2)
Daermisi Zhawupasi (8-1) Vs Ren Ozaki (6-0-2)
Kyu Sung Kim (12-5) Vs Tokitaka Nakanishi (11-3)
Jieleyisi Baergeng (16-5) Vs Li Yunfeng (9-4)

GLz5kFwa8AArbah

Shin Haraguchi (7-1) Vs Jun Young Hong (13-7-1)
Zhu Kangjie (18-4) Vs Tatsuya Ando (14-3-1)
Masuto Kawana (9-3) Vs Young Jae Song (6-0-1)
Xie Bin (11-4) Vs Hamid Amiri (9-0)

Showcase bouts

W125 - Wang Cong (4-0) Vs Paula Luna (5-2)
W125 - Yan Qihui (24-4) Vs Lisa Kyriacou (7-1)
WW - Bahatabole Batebolati (9-1-1) Vs Han Seul Kim (13-5)
LW - Ki Won Bin (17-9) Vs Tatsuya Saiko (11-4)

It is still to early in his career and he needs more experience imo but Cornellius RJ Aritonang is probably the only indonesian fighter I can think of that might have the potential to actually win some fights. The others lost their fights in cagewarriors to cans.
But the kid is only 22 so they should wait until next year.

I think they made the right choice with this line up, Japan,Korea and China are ahead when it comes to MMA. Suprised they gonna make Haraguchi go through this again, I would of thought they would give him a contract already.

It is still to early in his career and he needs more experience imo but Cornellius RJ Aritonang is probably the only indonesian fighter I can think of that might have the potential to actually win some fights. The others lost their fights in cagewarriors to cans.
But the kid is only 22 so they should wait until next year.

I think they made the right choice with this line up, Japan,Korea and China are ahead when it comes to MMA. Suprised they gonna make Haraguchi go through this again, I would of thought they would give him a contract already.

I think it's a good idea to give Shin another run in this to get UFC ready. He's actually doing it at the weight class he should be in this time and he was a little one dimensional last year, so another three fights should do him good before facing proper UFC fighters.

I think he's got to be the favourite in that division.

I think it's a good idea to give Shin another run in this to get UFC ready. He's actually doing it at the weight class he should be in this time and he was a little one dimensional last year, so another three fights should do him good before facing proper UFC fighters.

I think he's got to be the favourite in that division.
He was quite small for LW I would agree FW is better for him. I mean I did expect him to run through last season him losing to Rho was a bit suprising to me.

I also wonder why they brought back Han seul Kim but not the Chinese guy who knocked him out and he is fighting another Chinese now that has fought on Road to UFC before.
Interesting also that they scrapped the LW tournament, probably didnt find enough prospects.

He was quite small for LW I would agree FW is better for him. I mean I did expect him to run through last season him losing to Rho was a bit suprising to me.

I also wonder why they brought back Han seul Kim but not the Chinese guy who knocked him out and he is fighting another Chinese now that has fought on Road to UFC before.
Interesting also that they scrapped the LW tournament, probably didnt find enough prospects.

I think Kim is a KZ prospect, they seem to favour his guys.

I think they'll bring it Nueraji soon anyway

I think Kim is a KZ prospect, they seem to favour his guys.

I think they'll bring it Nueraji soon anyway
I just read that Nueraji has a multiple fight contract with Naiza, so I think if that contract runs out UFC should come knocking.

I just read that Nueraji has a multiple fight contract with Naiza, so I think if that contract runs out UFC should come knocking.

I think Naiza would let him go if the UFC come in for him anyway.

Very little familiarity with a lot of these guys.

Wang Cong has a win over Valentina Shevchenko. Yes please.

Daermisi is a really good fighter, and his fight with Chang Ho Lee was probably the best fight of season 2. Can see him beating Baergeng in the finals.

Jiniushiyue/Tsuruya was a really bad stoppage. I'll assume Jiniushiyue is the favorite to win his division.

Fun fact: Tatsuya Ando appeared on the original Road to UFC, aka TUF Japan. I would assume this is Shin Haraguchi's division to win.

Good to see they're bringing Yan Quihui back. Her loss to Karine Silva on DWCS has aged pretty well.

MAY 18, 2024
UFC PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE, SHANGHAI, CHINA
5) Kangjie Zhu 18-4-0 vs. Tatsuya Ando 14-3-1 [FW]
4) Shin Haraguchi 7-1-0 vs. Jun Young Hong 13-7-1 [FW]
3) Xiaocan Feng 8-2-0 vs. Kiran Singh 7-3-0 [WSW]
2) Feier Huang 14-8-0 vs. Miki Motono 8-4-0 [WSW]
1) Bahatebole Batebolati 9-1-1 vs. Han Seul Kim 13-5-0 [WW]

MAY 18, 2024
ROAD TO UFC SEASON 3: SHANGHAI QUARTERFINALS 2
UFC PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE, SHANGHAI, CHINA
5) Bin Xie 11-4-0 vs. Hamid Amiri 5-0-0 [FW]
4) Ming Shi 14-5-0 vs. Ye Dam Seo 7-3-0 [WSW]