Robert De Niro snaps at his wife for spending all his money

Hopefully that extra at least got to see this shit in person

CkMe45C.gif
raw

This is bullshit for many reasons.

1)I'm sure Bobby is fucking loaded and doesn't have any money problems

2) she probably does spend money like a broken faucet

3) if she did spend all his money he is to blame for allowing it and being a moron

4) Even if the bitch spent all his cash now, he's got royalties from good fellas and godfather for life. $$$$ dude is set for life

Bitches ain't nothing but ho's and tricks, Bobby:)

I think dementia might be setting in. He thinks vaccinations cause autism too.

She should better stop messing with teh Robert, or he might go full Max Cady.

God almighty that Brittany girl is perfection.

Sounds like fake news to me, just a sound bite, and the lovely couple are probably laughing about it all. And none of you would question his attraction to her if you had ever spent more than a couple hours in a Memphis strip club enjoying the mid-day special. :cool:

oh hey Robert you fuck, how about you make another video about wanting to punch somebody because all the years acting like a badass in movies made you believe you were that in real life, but you are not

Bobby D started calling it in way back in the late 90s and Teh Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle in 2000 set a very bad precedent and marked the beginning of a very steady downward spiral in this once great actors career. With few exceptions pretty much all his movies since then have been absolute gash or plain mediocre.

Dude didn't listen to his own advice from Heat: do not put yourself in a situation with a significant other where you can't just walk away in 30 seconds.
IF he spotted the heat around the corner......he's clearly slipping in his old age...couldn't spot the heat

I think dementia might be setting in. He thinks vaccinations cause autism too.
....its perfectly natural to inject a baby fresh out of the womb with copious amounts of mercury and other bullshit right? Not to mention all the research behind it all.....it's cruel and fucked up and has serious effects. tool

....its perfectly natural to inject a baby fresh out of the womb with copious amounts of mercury and other bullshit right? Not to mention all the research behind it all.....it's cruel and fucked up and has serious effects. tool

Almost all doctors and scientists support vaccinations.
You don't.
Hmmm, I wonder who I'm going to pay attention to, a guy who calls himself 'Falconkick' on an internet message board or a doctor.......

Back