Robert Whittaker vs Ryan Bader - who wins?

Colby

MAGA
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

vs

tumblr_nagepi1liD1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Let's say this fight takes place at Light Heavyweight

I think Whittaker knocks him out with a vicious counter punch. Ryan's chin has been shattered multiple times and I know a sharp, fluid counterstriker like Robert Whittaker can do it too. Whittaker has elite takedown defense and fantastic cardio that would nullify Bader's size advantage and keep the fight where he wants it.

Whittaker via 2nd round KO is my pick

The size is a huge factor. Bader is best suited for heavyweight despite his long LHW career.

Whittaker is a savage and a lot more talented. We also don't know what kind of power he'd carry without a weight cut.

I'd lean Whittaker for sure but bader isn't the easy fight he once was for top fighters

Whittaker is too much for Bader.

Ryan would never get him down to the ground, easiest win for Robert ever.

Wtf?

You know they are currently two weight classes apart?

Bader will beat him because heavyweight beats welterweight.

Wtf?

You know they are currently two weight classes apart?
My god the people defaulting to Bobby are insane.

This is an insanely difficult fight for Bobby. I dont think he wins imo.

Bader my wrestle fuck decision so long as he doesn't shit the bed

Using Melvin manhoef as a disclaimer is pretty funny given he is the hardest pound for pound hitter in mma.

Manhoef also has 14 losses (12 of them finishes) and has only been drug tested twice to my knowledge (both in strikeforce and both losses)

Using Melvin manhoef as a disclaimer is pretty funny given he is the hardest pound for pound hitter in mma.

Manhoef also has 14 losses (12 of them finishes) and has only been drug tested twice to my knowledge (both in strikeforce and both losses)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o1u7bpI7DV1rvhu1ro3_400.gif

<36>

Everyone calling for Whittaker via murder makes me think Whittaker doesn't fight often enough.

My god the people defaulting to Bobby are insane.

This is an insanely difficult fight for Bobby. I dont think he wins imo.

But he beat Romero who never really uses his wrestling so of course he would beat Bader. /s

I'm confused are you trying to make some kind of point here? Bader got beaten by lhw fighters which he was until recently. How is this relevant.

Whittaker is good but he is no Anderson Silva, who KOed LHWs in the first round. I believe Bader soundly beats Robert

Back