Roberto Jimenez’ arm

you just said Galvao was better in the other thread though didn't you?
In a real fight . Wes referring to mma or street fight cause they nearly came to blows . No gi sub grappling ? Gordon wins.

Last edited:
Gordon by whatever he wants . He’s on another level although I will say he was breathing quite a bit harder than I’ve seen him before after tonight’s match .

I think that was because he was so committed to landing the armbar from mount he called on instagram. If he just went for the finish I think it would have been over earlier.

I think that was because he was so committed to landing the armbar from mount he called on instagram. If he just went for the finish I think it would have been over earlier.
Good point . Yeah it’s not like Jimenez pushed the pace harder than Mattheus did .

Respect to Jimenez, hope his arm is ok.
Against Nicky R it would have been a great match

Good point . Yeah it’s not like Jimenez pushed the pace harder than Mattheus did .

Gordon looked like he was choosing to use the leg attacks to come on top and then chasing that mounted armbar in a slow methodical way.
I think it was to make a statement for that other guy he has been calling out on instagram from ATOS. He is going to let the other guy start in the position he finished Jimenez from and then escape and tap him from the same spot. Kudos to Jimenez for the escape though and actually engaging when he did get top position.

What happened to Roberto? He was jacked as fuck as a teen and bigger then everyone his father was accusing of steroids and now he shrunk like two weight classes.

What happened to Roberto? He was jacked as fuck as a teen and bigger then everyone his father was accusing of steroids and now he shrunk like two weight classes.

he cut crazy weight all the time I suppose

Gordon is a violent man, the recent death of his Father has set a fire deep in him... scary

Hes going up against big guys now. Dudes like gordon and nicky rod are massive.

Back