Rock in photos & stamps

1703583383.jpg

Leon Hendrix
My sister worked in Seattle for the King County Superior court as a court clerk.

When Leon disputed the Hendrix will because the adoptive daughter/sister got control of the Jimmy Hendrix estate, Leon decide he wanted control and took the daughter/sister to court.

My sister told me she reported Leon to the bailiff because he tried to "Light up" in the courthouse. He spent time in prison and has a drug addiction. The court ruled against him.

My sister worked in Seattle for the King County Superior court as a court clerk.

When Leon disputed the Hendrix will because the adoptive daughter/sister got control of the Jimmy Hendrix estate, Leon decide he wanted control and took the daughter/sister to court.

My sister told me she reported Leon to the bailiff because he tried to "Light up" in the courthouse. He spent time in prison and has a drug addiction. The court ruled against him.
So ?

The Stooges at Hill Auditorium in Ann Arbor Michigan

GD6B6dOWAAAWWuh

Ron Asheton w the cat that lived in the funhouse w the stooges. it’s name was shitter

GDvzia7WUAAhddI
Ron Asheton was a very underrated musician. Loved him in The Stooges but also in Destroy All Monsters / Dark Carnival playing alongside Niagara

Back