International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

When videos are very popular sometimes the amount of views lag when initially posted. 13 hours after is pretty suspicious. Given how little people upvote videos (likes are only between 1 and 2 percent of total views for Rogan). And the fact this one has over 18K likes it's probably over 1M views right now.

The left has been fairly desperate to convince themselves that nobody is interested in Tucker Carlson without a corporate media prime time slot.

So, YouTube fucks with the numbers and then the MSM writes nearly identical articles about how Tucker is nothing without Fox News. That not even being on Rogan..Who averages millions of live listeners on Spotify and views on YouTube regardless of his guest..can’t even wipe the irrelevance and stink off of this pariah.

They rest easy thinking Fox News is their only competition when conservatives do better at online commentary and the future of broadcasting despite it almost being uniformly controlled by people sympathetic to left wing interests. That is something they can’t handle.

Especially after Google cracked down on alternative/non mainstream news sites after 2016 to artificially prop up the establishment media. Banned right wingers from social media. The right still internetted better

Tucker is too relevant for Fox News. You really think more people watch Jesse Watters than Tucker over the last year?

Something’s off. Rogan gets more views when he has on some obscure bow hunter. No way this doofus that’s worshipped by the right isn’t pulling in more views.
Exactly.

You don't have to like the guy to know the numbers do not make sense.

This thread is garbage.

But I listened to like 15 minutes of the video and it’s not what I expected…. kinda interesting actually.

Edit: we have UFO’s and chimps in the conversation now. Standard Rogan Podcast

Last edited:
Progressives getting constantly triggered by Joe Rogan will never not be funny...

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}
Conservatives having a stroke over scientists saying climate change is real will never not be funny either......

Eitherway, you know Tucker is not actually a conservative right? He's been outed several times for his grift but you attention deprived conservatives still turn to him to echo your same old view points to make yourselves feel special.

It has 4k views, but over 5k lives and over 2k comments? I think something is off

yeah, it's an election year and you know the radicals at youtube are going to be censoring info that goes against cult ideology. They're doing it with others as well. The CIA probably gave them a list last week.

Conservatives having a stroke over scientists saying climate change is real will never not be funny either......

Eitherway, you know Tucker is not actually a conservative right? He's been outed several times for his grift but you attention deprived conservatives still turn to him to echo your same old view points to make yourselves feel idiocy feel heard.

lol... Ok? Take a breath or you're going to have a seizure. I don't have a strong opinion on Tucker. And lol at the brain dead take that only Tucker in the media is a griftor. The MSM is complete garbage and they all parrot talking points hand fed to them.

Hey!! Have another booster fucktard! It's good for you. And Ozempic is totally great for you and Insurance companies should totally cover this treatment... and the reason you're fat isn't because of your horrible life choices... It's a disease!!! - This message brought to you by Big Pharma.

Anyway, I was talking about Rogan. You know the guy who gets more viewership/listeners per episode than all of the MSM combined? All of them... Fox, MSNBC, CNN... even NPR. Combined

{<jimmies} {<jimmies} {<jimmies}

Cheers

I'm listening while working. In the first 5 minutes, I learned Tucker doesn't believe in emailing ("I just stay away from that shit") LOL
I'm in Teams meetings most of the day so I don't think I'd be able to listen consistently.

I wish I could get away from emails too. :)

This thread is garbage.

But I listened to like 15 minutes of the video and it’s not what I expected…. kinda interesting actually.

Edit: we have UFO’s and chimps in the conversation now. Standard Rogan Podcast
Yawn...

The comments from those who love and those who hate him are so much more varied and entertaining than the actual podcast itself.

Shows 22,046 views now.

But who has 3 hours to waste listening to those two?

Dude.. I have podcasts on ALL the time.

Driving
Working
Doing shit around the house

And Rogan is definitely in the rotation. The longer the better with podcasts. I spent 4 hours last weekend replacing boards on my deck and then repainting the deck. You should see it... fucking ready for summer.

I mean... The average Hardcore History podcast episode now is like 4-6 hours.

It's awesome. I so wish I had podcasts when I had my menial Lab Intern job in College. I had to listen to same few cassettes/CDs... over and over and over... Or it was FM Radio. It was fucking painfully boring.

Or my drive home from Salt Lake to Denver... with little to no radio reception in the mountains. God bless me discovering books on cassette. I listened to the Dark Tower series (borrowed from the library)... I think there were like 24 CDs total. Maybe more.

Kids these days will never understand true boredom.... lol

<LikeReally5>

JK

Dude.. I have podcasts on ALL the time.

Driving
Working
Doing shit around the house

And Rogan is definitely in the rotation. The longer the better with podcasts. I spent 4 hours last weekend replacing boards on my deck and then repainting the deck. You should see it... fucking ready for summer.

I mean... The average Hardcore History podcast episode now is like 4-6 hours.

It's awesome. I so wish I had podcasts when I had my menial Lab Intern job in College. I had to listen to same few cassettes/CDs... over and over and over... Or it was FM Radio. It was fucking painfully boring.

Or my drive home from Salt Lake to Denver... with little to no radio reception in the mountains. God bless me discovering books on cassette. I listened to the Dark Tower series (borrowed from the library)... I think there were like 24 CDs total. Maybe more.

Kids these days will never understand true boredom.... lol

<LikeReally5>

JK
Nice job admitting you’re a brainwashed wannabe alpha male clown

You Tube has some fuckery going on... but doesn't it also air on Spotify? What are the numbers there?

> I wish I could get away from emails
> "spamking"

<{fry}>
giphy.gif

Back