International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

Tucker gets a lot of hate watchers, so viewership numbers aren't necessarily indicative of how many are actually fans of the guy.

Dude.. I have podcasts on ALL the time.

Driving
Working
Doing shit around the house

And Rogan is definitely in the rotation. The longer the better with podcasts. I spent 4 hours last weekend replacing boards on my deck and then repainting the deck. You should see it... fucking ready for summer.

I mean... The average Hardcore History podcast episode now is like 4-6 hours.

It's awesome. I so wish I had podcasts when I had my menial Lab Intern job in College. I had to listen to same few cassettes/CDs... over and over and over... Or it was FM Radio. It was fucking painfully boring.

Or my drive home from Salt Lake to Denver... with little to no radio reception in the mountains. God bless me discovering books on cassette. I listened to the Dark Tower series (borrowed from the library)... I think there were like 24 CDs total. Maybe more.

Kids these days will never understand true boredom.... lol

<LikeReally5>

JK
I'd probably listen more if I had a commute. :) Working from home has been a nice trade-off though.

People that are subscribed to Joe Rogan on YouTube said they were not notified about this interview and had to search for it. YouTube is definitely trying to hide this video.
I didn't even know or was notified there was a Tucker and Joe cast....Dude was great on Kill Tony and Tucks just living the best life.

lol... Ok? Take a breath or you're going to have a seizure. I don't have a strong opinion on Tucker. And lol at the brain dead take that only Tucker in the media is a griftor. The MSM is complete garbage and they all parrot talking points hand fed to them.

Hey!! Have another booster fucktard! It's good for you. And Ozempic is totally great for you and Insurance companies should totally cover this treatment... and the reason you're fat isn't because of your horrible life choices... It's a disease!!! - This message brought to you by Big Pharma.

Anyway, I was talking about Rogan. You know the guy who gets more viewership/listeners per episode than all of the MSM combined? All of them... Fox, MSNBC, CNN... even NPR. Combined

{<jimmies} {<jimmies} {<jimmies}

Cheers
I find it hilarious to tell me to not have seizure when you go on a schizo rant on big pharma, your obesity, and booster shots.

Who brought up msm or Tucker being the only grifter in media, was that also a part of your schizo episode too?

Eitherway, take care. If you have lost your helmet today, hopefully someone around you can help you buy one from here. Have a good rest of your day.

I find it hilarious to tell me to not have seizure when you go one schizo rant on big pharma, your obesity, and booster shots.

Who brought up msm or Tucker being the only grifter in media, was that also a part of your schizo episode too?

Eitherway, take care. If you have lost your helmet today, hopefully someone around you can help you buy one from here. Have a good rest of your day.

Hahaahaha...

Go on... You're doing great

I guess lying about election fraud only paid off temporarily.
Somewhere Glen Beck and Papa Bear O'Reilly are thinking, we aint shit without Fox either.

giphy.gif
montypythonspam.jpg

OP with a self-own.

The left has been fairly desperate to convince themselves that nobody is interested in Tucker Carlson without a corporate media prime time slot.

So, YouTube fucks with the numbers and then the MSM writes nearly identical articles about how Tucker is nothing without Fox News. That not even being on Rogan..Who averages millions of live listeners on Spotify and views on YouTube regardless of his guest..can’t even wipe the irrelevance and stink off of this pariah.

They rest easy thinking Fox News is their only competition when conservatives do better at online commentary and the future of broadcasting despite it almost being uniformly controlled by people sympathetic to left wing interests. That is something they can’t handle.

Especially after Google cracked down on alternative/non mainstream news sites after 2016 to artificially prop up the establishment media. Banned right wingers from social media. The right still internetted better

Tucker is too relevant for Fox News. You really think more people watch Jesse Watters than Tucker over the last year?

That would surely be illegal since view's are so heavily monetised and so indicative of success?

Probably just people not watching enough and skimming through I dunno making it up here ain't I.

Tucker videos are posted everywhere by people who mock and hate on him, same as Trump. Those guys' entire hustle is based around getting as much attention as possible, from fans and haters alike.

That would surely be illegal since view's are so heavily monetised and so indicative of success?

Probably just people not watching enough and skimming through I dunno making it up here ain't I.

Also.... The amount of money a video brings in is based on views.

If Youtube was cutting viewing numbers behind the scenes and got found out?

Yikes

Also.... The amount of money a video brings in is based on views.

If Youtube was cutting viewing numbers behind the scenes and got found out?

Yikes

That would be the easiest, most expensive lawsuit in history!

Tucker videos are posted everywhere by people who mock and hate on him, same as Trump. Those guys' entire hustle is based around getting as much attention as possible, from fans and haters alike.
There is an old Pro wrestling saying, Controversy creates Cash.
I could not imagine making a living saying dumb shit. News is no longer news, but has turned into sports shows were host to out hot take each other. I have grown bored with it. The low IQ Rubes love it, but most people are bored with it, but the problem is the low IQ Rubes have the loudest voices.

114,567 views 15 hours ago
So I guess there is no conspiracy?

YouTube does have some shit bot that takes stuff down when people report a video too much until it’s reviewed which could have caused that reset and video to be reuploaded. Usually it only happens to smaller content creators though (you know, the people that really actually do need those views lol)

Last edited:
Back