International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

I'll check it out, although I don't watch network news and haven't heard much from Tucker. I heard they talked about UFOs.
I'm open minded, if he had Obama or Biden on I'd listen to that too <Fedor23>

I dont mind Tucker but I'm baffled as to why hes popular.

His laugh sucks.
Not a huge fan either, but I remember 20 or so years ago, he would come on this radio show with Bubba the LoveSponge. Same host as the Hogan scandal.

Every time he was on, he would get love from all sorts of people. They loved old bow tie wearing Tucker. He would joke about himself, and was able to take abuse and be fine with it. Roll with it all. And fairly quick with a comeback.
I think certain people just like that in another. Obviously not everyone, and especially if you are more serious about politics all the time, and his don’t align with yours. But just someone on a show BSing around? Seemed to resonate. He does better when he doesn’t have to be serious all the time, that’s why he always laughs that stupid freaking laugh of his.

Just what I remember from back in the day, and seemed relevant.

Not a huge fan either, but I remember 20 or so years ago, he would come on this radio show with Bubba the LoveSponge. Same host as the Hogan scandal.

Every time he was on, he would get love from all sorts of people. They loved old bow tie wearing Tucker. He would joke about himself, and was able to take abuse and be fine with it. Roll with it all. And fairly quick with a comeback.
I think certain people just like that in another. Obviously not everyone, and especially if you are more serious about politics all the time, and his don’t align with yours. But just someone on a show BSing around? Seemed to resonate. He does better when he doesn’t have to be serious all the time, that’s why he always laughs that stupid freaking laugh of his.

Just what I remember from back in the day, and seemed relevant.
Pretty sure he caught a little flak a couple of years ago when someone dug up old tape of him saying wild shit on that show.

Pretty sure he caught a little flak a couple of years ago when someone dug up old tape of him saying wild shit on that show.
Yes he did. It was shock jock stuff. He apparently did many of these types of programs. I cannot comment on those, but I’ve heard of them. Seems he got a good fan base off of them.

I read on X that the video was mistakenly set to go public at midnight instead of noon and once the mistake was noticed it was made private until it was supposed to be released. Thats why it had so little views for how long it was on there. Sorry to burst TS's pathetic little hate boner.

I read on X that the video was mistakenly set to go public at midnight instead of noon and once the mistake was noticed it was made private until it was supposed to be released. Thats why it had so little views for how long it was on there. Sorry to burst TS's pathetic little hate boner.
Does this also burst the pathetic little CT boner about youtube fucking with the numbers to appease the libs or are we still good to stick with that?

Your trying to attribute youtube views to some sort of own on tucker fans . Not the burn you think it is.

Now has over twice as many likes as it does views

Definitely nothing fishy from youtube here

Edit: Now on 10k likes, still hasn't cracked 4,400 views

Edit #2: Now on 11k likes, still hasn't cracked 4,400 views

Edit #3: 12k likes, just can't break past 4,398 views

damn. the magats really have alot of alt accounts on youtube.

hrhht.jpg

? 1.2 million views in 22 hours seems good?

That's a lot even for JRE. Tucker is like the Oprah for dudes in red states. JRE had become very right-leaning in the past decade or so and became sorta red state martyr during the Ivermectin debacle.

Shrooms bro.

edit- I think YT maybe intentionally suppressed numbers specifically for this Tucker episode early but didn't work. It may be around 5 million as I type this.

Last edited:
Now it has 1.2 million views.

<HisEye>

Back