International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

Great thread TS . Durr most popular podcast in the world views or something ..

Anyways might listen to this on a drive I never be b a Tucker fan .

DoeuOb.jpg

What am I missing?

Now has over twice as many likes as it does views

Definitely nothing fishy from youtube here

Edit: Now on 10k likes, still hasn't cracked 4,400 views

Edit #2: Now on 11k likes, still hasn't cracked 4,400 views

Edit #3: 12k likes, just can't break past 4,398 views
Holy fuck, and so many of the halfwit wokeists in here keep insisting there isn't corporate chicanery abound. The Karens that run Google can't even let Tucker notch a statistic as relatively insignificant in the grander scope as a YouTube video view count.

Mindblowing.

also.....you are unintentionally proving that shadow banning exists.
Shadow banning is a right wing conspiracy theory. It doesn't exist. But if it did, it would be okay and justified.
/s

Trying to celebrate the lack of Youtube views someone with different political ideas has is peak cringe, IMO. Btw, just checked and the video has just shy of 1.9 million views. Will definitely have this on in the background later.

There is an old Pro wrestling saying, Controversy creates Cash.
I could not imagine making a living saying dumb shit. News is no longer news, but has turned into sports shows were host to out hot take each other. I have grown bored with it. The low IQ Rubes love it, but most people are bored with it, but the problem is the low IQ Rubes have the loudest voices.

I think you mean...

"If it bleeds, it leads"...

COVID was cash cow for the MSM... And there was a reason they were posting COVID death numbers on a nightly basis.... Like they were closely following the Home Run race between Sosa and McGuire.

And Trump was the best thing to happen to the MSM from 2016 to 2020... lol

TS is a skill level zero troll.

Tucker Carlson and Joe Rogan are two of the most famous media personalities in the USA. This interview is going to get a metric assload of traffic.
Fixed..

I think you mean...

"If it bleeds, it leads"...

COVID was cash cow for the MSM... And there was a reason they were posting COVID death numbers on a nightly basis.... Like they were closely following the Home Run race between Sosa and McGuire.

And Trump was the best thing to happen to the MSM from 2016 to 2020... lol
The "Covid" death tracker was hilarious. A "Pandemic" so bad you had to be reminded 24/7 by the Media that we were in a "Pandemic".

Back