International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

Gotta love losers on the internet mistakenly gloating over "icons" (for lack of a better word) of the political spectrum opposed to them. It never fails to lift me up as a reminder there's always several levels below me, thanks TS

That's a lot even for JRE. Tucker is like the Oprah for dudes in red states. JRE had become very right-leaning in the past decade or so and became sorta red state martyr during the Ivermectin debacle.

Shrooms bro.

edit- I think YT maybe intentionally suppressed numbers specifically for this Tucker episode early but didn't work. It may be around 5 million as I type this.

It wasn't nearly a decade. That was one of the most baffling examples of someone being forcefully pushed to the right, and it just a few years ago during covid.

The guy had only voted for democrats and left wing independents into his 50s, supported Bernie Sanders and had him on the podcast, supported illegal immigration and gave the "just looking for a better life" arguments, and all it took was him saying he wouldn't give healthy kids a covid vaccine, and suddenly dem super pacs were putting out attack ads calling him a white supremacist, lefties were staging walkouts to get him thrown off Spotify, lefties were refusing to go on, aging sellout Neil Young and a bunch of nobodies were "threatening" to pull their music from Spotify.

This was guaranteed to get millions of views...the majority of Americans are morons

Conservatives having a stroke over scientists saying climate change is real will never not be funny either......

Eitherway, you know Tucker is not actually a conservative right? He's been outed several times for his grift but you attention deprived conservatives still turn to him to echo your same old view points to make yourselves feel special.
The funny thing about your post is that you are serious. A guy can't have several different viewpoints without being a grift? And why do we have to be slaves to everything somone says just because they are a "conservative" or a "liberal". You lefties started that shit and it's hurtful to society. We should have different ideas and not follow "party lines" on every topic. You libs just choose the stupid route every time. (Legalized shoplifting, men in womens sports, no voter ID, sanctuary cities, squatters rights, no bail laws etc)

The funny thing about your post is that you are serious. A guy can't have several different viewpoints without being a grift? And why do we have to be slaves to everything somone says just because they are a "conservative" or a "liberal". You lefties started that shit and it's hurtful to society. We should have different ideas and not follow "party lines" on every topic. You libs just choose the stupid route every time. (Legalized shoplifting, men in womens sports, no voter ID, sanctuary cities, squatters rights, no bail laws etc)
lmao, chill with the dog whistles. i am not a leftist just because i don't ass lick tucker or trump. here, you go....i think pretending that you love trump and create a platform for endorsing him and his fangirls when you truly despise him and what he stands for is grift....here is a link if you want more context but it seems to me that you are balls deep in whatever generalized idealogy that you are subscribed to.

also you contradict yourself in literally 2 sentences <36>......

"We should have different ideas and not follow "party lines" on every topic. You libs just choose the stupid route every time. (Legalized shoplifting, men in womens sports, no voter ID, sanctuary cities, squatters rights, no bail laws etc)"

"We should not follow party lines on every topic but everyone that disagrees with me is a liberal that wants the world to be destroyed". God, this is comical. Eitherway, take care and have a good rest of your day.

yeah, it's an election year and you know the radicals at youtube are going to be censoring info that goes against cult ideology. They're doing it with others as well. The CIA probably gave them a list last week.

God these right wing crybaby’s should pay for their own damn bandwidth already always crying and bitching about YouTube like it hasn’t made them rich. Buncha ingrates is what they are.

Yeah, I’ve noticed there isn’t a right wing political commentator that isn’t called a “grifter” by the left. Apparently nobody actually truly holds right wing viewpoints. Tucker is just some non-ideological drifter/vendor who found a job selling viewpoints that nobody actually holds.

Especially if they have all the formal education check marks to where they can’t be written off as “uneducated” and constantly mop the floor in debates with leftists that actually have the balls to leave their echo chamber. Then it is “they don’t really believe this stuff, they found their market and are grifters”

Last edited:
Tucker's interview with Rogan is up to 3.6 million views in 2 days now. I don't think this thread is aging well for TS and the Left Cult that hates everything not them.

I wonder how many more million views this interview has on other platforms?

It's probably been discussed before but youtube views have frozen for well over a decade. Popular videos use to freeze on 301-303 views routinely in like 2008-2009.

Back