International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

4,509,558 views now

I think I'll just stop after the 1st page of this thread. I don't see it getting better.

Isn't he the guy that pretends to be far left one day and then far right the next?

I just figured there was two guys with similar names like @kflo and @BFoe lol.

Honestly I can appreciate an actual troll, the guys I can't stand are the dumbasses who actually believe their shit but pretend to just be trolling whenever you engage them

5.5 million views now.

I only got about 15 minutes in earlier today, so I'm going to wait until I finish it to have a more informed opinion on it. Rather than just 3 or 4 minute clips many posters are basing their opinion on.

Almost 6 million views now!

When closing the episode, Rogan says to him: "You're a controversial character, but you're misunderstood. And I think if people actually paid attention to your work and what you say...you're a force for good, I really believe that"

You've got to be a nutbag to be too absurd for Rogan! I listened to the first half hour of this pod and turned it off, Carlson is off his rocker

I didnt catch the end but if Rogan really did call Tucky "a force for good" then that confirms something I've always suspected about Rogan behind all his "please everyone like me" schtick he started when his not very funny comedy career started to fizzle.

His comedy career fizzled?!?
Huh?
We saw him 2 years ago in NY where he sold out Madison Square Garden. We got there an hour early, and the line outside was like a mile long because of all the covid fuckery plus the “lock your phone in a faraday bag” procedure, missed all the opening acts except for like 5 minutes of Tony or whoever it was, just in time for Rogan. He had the place in diapers that night.

I didnt catch the end but if Rogan really did call Tucky "a force for good" then that confirms something I've always suspected about Rogan behind all his "please everyone like me" schtick he started when his not very funny comedy career started to fizzle.

Last edited:
At what point is Joe going to interview the one person we have all be waiting for him to interview:

Jamie
Ya know....thats not a bad fucking idea actually. They could get drunk and high(of course) and just rant. Id listen. Couldnt possible be any worse than some of his comedian buds that come on.

His comedy career fizzled?!?
Huh?
We saw him 2 years ago in NY where he sold out Madison Square Garden. We got there an hour early, and the line outside was like a mile long because of all the covid fuckery plus the “lock your phone in a faraday bag” procedure, missed all the opening acts except for like 5 minutes of Tony or whoever it was, just in time for Rogan. He had the place in diapers that night.

Yeah I'm not talking about recently. I've been familiar with Rogan since The Man Show, he had a period before 2010 when he tried to do exclusively stand-up again and it fizzled. He ended up back on Fear Factor while doing a bit of everything.

I don't think even Tucker believes the stupid bullshit he spews... He just panders to the absolute morons that make up the bulk of his audience.

Privately thinks Trump and his MAGA cult are a bunch of idiots, publicly runs defense for them. Privately got his covid vaccinations done nice and early, publicly ran anti-vax conspiracy segments on his show.

he didnt just say it wasnt real but its been proven to not be real.
this is just infuriating. outright lying like this. i understand it's a private show and they can say whatever, but this is how you end up with people parroting the dumbest shit possible and that think there's actually a debate where their position stands as an alterative to science.

Back