International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

Typical leftist believing something immediately when it's presented to them without questioning it.

Really? How? Don't you have to pull the video up to like it?

I don't have a youtube account so I don't know.. that seems fishy as hell lol
Minimum 30 sec watch time to count as view but can “like” a video earlier.

When I look at it, 6.8M views, and 53k comments. So probably a youtube delay.
LOL, yeah, I'm sure it was just a coincidental delay. Nothing funny. Not an active attempt to 'screen views for authenticity' resulting in that delay, or some other such nonsense, including whatever antics Google thinks it can quietly get away with as it takes whatever soft measures it can to suppress videos it doesn't like from trending the way these videos otherwise normally would.

And that's why despite its faults Project Veritas at least provided some value to the world. Because they caught Google execs on camera admitting they did stuff exactly like this. Willfully, and passionately.

Edit - double

LOL, yeah, I'm sure it was just a coincidental delay. Nothing funny. Not an active attempt to 'screen views for authenticity' resulting in that delay, or some other such nonsense, including whatever antics Google thinks it can quietly get away with as it takes whatever soft measures it can to suppress videos it doesn't like from trending the way these videos otherwise normally would.

And that's why despite its faults Project Veritas at least provided some value to the world. Because they caught Google execs on camera admitting they did stuff exactly like this. Willfully, and passionately.
It could be a bunch of things. Some creators take down videos and reupload them for a variety of reasons. Others get throttled by the coding, other times it's baseless copyright strikes and other strikes. I also hear creators mention that there is a delay in the numbers updating for the first day or so.

Youtube isnt above manipulating this, but I've heard creators complain about all this stuff for years. It's really only the corporate sites that get preferential treatment like CNN, Fox News, etc

But other chanels get kafkaesque treatment when trying to challenge youtube, youtube has been notoriously inept

So, you don’t know, then.

Not that I necessary think there's a CT around it but I've wondered myself how people seemed to figure out step one to a lot of the insane technology we have. Especially something as complicated as fission back in the 1930s.

Not that I necessary think there's a CT around it but I've wondered myself how people seemed to figure out step one to a lot of the insane technology we have. Especially something as complicated as fission back in the 1930s.

From what I understand as a layman in the field of nuclear physics, it is that when bonds are broken in molecules such hydrocarbons, for example, energy is released.

Nuclear energy goes one step further, whereby instead of breaking molecular bonds, they break the bonds in the nucleus of the atom, itself (protons and neutrons). Having a high concentration of unstable atoms of Uranium-235, means that it is easier to break these nucleus particles and doing so releases a lot more energy than simply breaking molecular bonds.

Why is energy released?? I think It is something to do with relationship between mass and energy …

I am admittedly a complete layman on this issue, but laughing at other people for not understanding sub-atomic physics (which that poster was doing) is a little unfair, IMO.

Dude.. I have podcasts on ALL the time.

Driving
Working
Doing shit around the house

And Rogan is definitely in the rotation. The longer the better with podcasts. I spent 4 hours last weekend replacing boards on my deck and then repainting the deck. You should see it... fucking ready for summer.

I mean... The average Hardcore History podcast episode now is like 4-6 hours.

It's awesome. I so wish I had podcasts when I had my menial Lab Intern job in College. I had to listen to same few cassettes/CDs... over and over and over... Or it was FM Radio. It was fucking painfully boring.

Or my drive home from Salt Lake to Denver... with little to no radio reception in the mountains. God bless me discovering books on cassette. I listened to the Dark Tower series (borrowed from the library)... I think there were like 24 CDs total. Maybe more.

Kids these days will never understand true boredom.... lol

<LikeReally5>

JK
This.

Just wish Dan Carlin would release more content, a Rogan podcast is hit and miss, but every hardcore history show is a masterpiece.

This.

Just wish Dan Carlin would release more content, a Rogan podcast is hit and miss, but every hardcore history show is a masterpiece.

Agree. I pass on about 2 out of 3 Rogan podcasts

So, you don’t know, then.

Lol, dense response. Fission and fusion are the two sources of atomic energy. Are you going to ask where atoms come from next?

From what I understand as a layman in the field of nuclear physics, it is that when bonds are broken in molecules such hydrocarbons, for example, energy is released.

Nuclear energy goes one step further, whereby instead of breaking molecular bonds, they break the bonds in the nucleus of the atom, itself (protons and neutrons). Having a high concentration of unstable atoms of Uranium-235, means that it is easier to break these nucleus particles and doing so releases a lot more energy than simply breaking molecular bonds.

Why is energy released?? I think It is something to do with relationship between mass and energy …

I am admittedly a complete layman on this issue, but laughing at other people for not understanding sub-atomic physics (which that poster was doing) is a little unfair, IMO.

Thanks I went down a bit of a rabbit hole and it looks like particle accelerators have been around since the 1920s, which allowed them to bombard uranium with neutrons by the 1930s.

Kind of crazy to look at a car from 1930 and how primitive they are and imagine scientists splitting atoms with particle accelerators at the same time.

The "Covid" death tracker was hilarious. A "Pandemic" so bad you had to be reminded 24/7 by the Media that we were in a "Pandemic".

The local death tracker was pretty important here in Montreal.

I live in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce on the edge of Côte Saint-Luc where the Hasidic community brought Covid in from New York. They were dropping like flies and the Côte Saint-Luc mall closed when three employees died. I watched the death tracker show where people were dying with little blue circles, and they kept getting closer to my home.

Granted, I live in what was one of the very worst regions in Canada for Covid in early days.

I don't really know why you dismiss the pandemic like it was nothing. My father came out of retirement at eighty to volunteer in urgent care and saw plenty of people die of the virus.

The local death tracker was pretty important here in Montreal.

I live in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce on the edge of Côte Saint-Luc where the Hasidic community brought Covid in from New York. They were dropping like flies and the Côte Saint-Luc mall closed when three employees died. I watched the death tracker show where people were dying with little blue circles, and they kept getting closer to my home.

Granted, I live in what was one of the very worst regions in Canada for Covid in early days.

I don't really know why you dismiss the pandemic like it was nothing. My father came out of retirement at eighty to volunteer in urgent care and saw plenty of people die of the virus.
Agreed, I really struggle to understand the mentality, there.

Only heart disease and cancer killed more Americans from 2020-2022. Strangely, I notice people don't mock them.

Back