Rogan really needs to STFU about lowkicks

Max is max but his leg did look absolutely trashed. You could see it on TV, I'm sure you could easily see it from 10 feet away

to be fair... even Dana said in the post presser... Max's leg got a 3D Giant Welt... but i agree max easy pushed thur it..
If you can still move without a problem for 25 minutes, then the damage obviously wasn't that bad. It COULD have been, but Rogan never says "his leg could become a problem" he says "his leg is done/compromised" like he's O'Malley vs. Chito #1 or something.

nah, he was spot on last night. rakic had jiri switching stances and his movement was clearly hindered. that fight had become survival at that point, just because he won doesn't mean it wasn't happening. the holloway fight, maybe you have more of a point. i mean rogan has always been pretty emo.

As soon as somebody lands a calf kick he goes absolute nuts "HE'S ALREADY AFFECTED BY IT! LOOK AT THE SWELLING!"

then in the 3rd round nothing has changed in the movement, guy could even be dropping the dude with punches and the other guy lands one calf kick "OH BUT THAT CALF KICK THO"

<36>
Serious question, have you ever been kicked in the leg?

He was really bad in the Max Justin fight.

Max was co tinually rocking, wobbling and dropping Gaethje.

Then Gaethje lands a punch and Joe screams "That hurt him!" Or lands a low kick and Joe screams "His leg is done!".

He even did it seconds before the KO. Embarrassing.
I felt the booth ignored Justin and constantly praised Max. You might want to watch it again. By round 3 I knew the narrative being pushed was for Max to win.

He needs to chill for sure. You can note that a leg kick landed without the hyperbole. What was also annoying me is that Max was landing some good body kicks among others but Joe only busted over the leg kicks from Gathje

Last edited:
Until OP learns how to turn off the sound off the UFC events he should be banned from complaining about the commentary.

Ngl, I reckon I'd finally add to the Goof's driveway snowflake fund if they added the feature to turn off commentary and switch to close up mics inside the octagon.

Just as bad is Rogan going on and on about charles' overlooking from the guard and how it neutralized any ground and pound. Yet Charles is bleeding and bruised from the gnp.

As soon as somebody lands a calf kick he goes absolute nuts "HE'S ALREADY AFFECTED BY IT! LOOK AT THE SWELLING!"

then in the 3rd round nothing has changed in the movement, guy could even be dropping the dude with punches and the other guy lands one calf kick "OH BUT THAT CALF KICK THO"

<36>

Concur.

I freaking hate Rogan's commentary.
That raspy voice, coupled with his whining like an excited girl, is absolutely unprofessional.

He is a cheerleader now, rather than a commentator.

Rogan is a weirdo. The way he fetishizes the alpha male thing is amusing, given that he is a 5'4" 56 year old.

What about in the Weili vs Yan fight where he was lecturing about how its impossible for Yan to get up doing it the way shes doing it. She gets up literally once second after his lecture.

Back