Rogan suffering bad HGH side effects

I think he's just filling up his chest with air to look as big as possible as well as really trying to puff his chest out to also make him look bigger

He clearly has huge complex about his height

I think he's just filling up his chest with air to look as big as possible as well as really trying to puff his chest out to also make him look bigger

Joe should have gotten that surgery where they elongate your shins making him at least 5’8”

alien-chestburster-gif-14.gif.b9666964c71911fa00bc24876f91bd31.gif

giphy.gif

1 ui or whatever that is. But times 20 years ?

Probably because of those Joe Rogan is literally 5'3 memes.

He is just wearing a shirt that is too small for him. He is built a little funny.

That video literally says "he's sucking in his stomach, this isn't from HGH abuse, his organs aren't popping out of his stomach, his ribcage isn't growing on 1IU a day, so I hope this clears up some misinformation since I feel the general public doesn't know much" lol
1iu is less than nothing, that's like replacement dose

Rogans probably on 10iu

Joe does not look healthy. Pretty sure Derek from more plates more dates broke it down a long time ago. I wonder if he’s pre diabetic

You mean, his BANK ACCOUNT is GIANT and distorted to the tune of hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars????

(just getting this in before a Rogan fanboi says the same thing)

Joe may just be suffering from an inflated stomach full of out-of-date DMT gas.
<mma4>

You mean, his BANK ACCOUNT is GIANT and distorted to the tune of hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars????

(just getting this in before a Rogan fanboi says the same thing)
Height and muscles mean nothing when you got over 100 millions in your account. Banging the hottest chick on the block, flexing in the yacht daily, A-class treatment and status respect (given you know how to talk like Rogan).

he wants that young man energy and vigor and he accepted a trade-off of larger-than-normal organs

Back