News Ronda just might get her wish against Cain ‘under the right circumstance’

It's amazing that something so easy to understand still haunts Sherdoggers minds to this day.

Honda via armbar.
The jimme rustle will circle the earth three times. The tears will be delicious and plentiful.

Rhonda will win by german triple suplex, and finish off with the eddie guerreo summer sault off the top turnbuckle

She COULD submit him. But it would have to be pure grappling and it would happen a few times out of a hundred rolls at best.

no she couldn't...simple as that...no she couldn't...cain would have to lay on his back, and literally give honda his arm..that's the only way possible.

I used to actually like wrestling back in the day of HHH, nwo. now, wrestling is geared to 10 year olds...they need to start having more adult storylines...instead of catering to children...and add more blood and violence, like they once did...cactus jack...etc....now, it's all about feminism and the chick wrestling...I prefered when the chick wrestling was more of a side show. not main eventing. that in my opinion, has ruined wrestling...they need to back off with the women...

Ronda-Rousey-2.jpg
<{clintugh}>

I wonder how Cain vs Rhonda will move him up or down in the UFC rankings bc he’s currently #8 in the HW rankings after going 0-1 in the last 3 years

She COULD submit him. But it would have to be pure grappling and it would happen a few times out of a hundred rolls at best.

He would really need to fuck up, she would have to really have it locked in for him to just not power out of it.

He would really need to fuck up, she would have to really have it locked in for him to just not power out of it.

She is without question better at Jui jitsu. In a PURELY ROLLING scenario out of a 100 rolls it’s not crazy she would catch him with something.

That’s the whole point of Jui jitsu. What’s laughable is if they stood toe to toe and she had to avoid strikes, land the takedown, and then a sub.

I’m talking starting from the knees.

WWE is so lame. If you are over 16 and watch that shit it’s over in life for you. Might as well go be a brony
You didnt get the memo that watching mma doesnt mean you're hard anymore. You trying to overcompensate for something?

I cringed so hard that I have to take back medication

They already have begun the build up for Brock vs Cain. Apparently Brock destroying Rey and his son means Cain will be brought in to smash Brock for "Brown Pride".

Get hyped folks.

Back