Ronda Rousey calls MMA media a**holes

loved ronda when she was around, not apologizing to anyone.

she got a little too ahead of herself with Holme, and no business coming back for another beatdown via nunes. She was lightning in a bottle and now it's gone. Women are built different, so she's gone now, and wmma hasnt been the same since. Ronda and Gina were trailblazers

Yeah.

I have done several cross country trips, most recently 2021 with the family.

The further away from major metropolitan area you get, two things happen:

1) the pizza sucks
2) the obesity level SKYROCKETS.

Now my perspective could be skewed by stopping at Walmart for cheap travel shopping, but it has definitely been my experience that the women get huskier the more inland you go.
The irony that when the pizza sucks you get more fat people.

When she acts like this, it just reminds me of her TUF season, where she was just such a bitch.

Meisha at least realized they were all there for the same reason, to put the show together, help young fighters, but Ronda was just like "no i hate her!!!!".
Bitch is putting it very lightly. She's a straight up cunt.

Why is she throwing a fuss? She's the one that decided to disappear.

Bitch is putting it very lightly. She's a straight up cunt.
agreed. indeed. proceed to smoke weed. i was a big ronda fan, but dana and the gang filled her head with this "you are the best" bullshit, and she ate it hook, line, and sinker. then she blamed everyone but herself for being a loser and a quitter. she blamed the fans and the media. the sad thing is, i think she still believes this "i am the best" bullshit, which would suggest narcissism. ive never seen someone so successful and so bitter about it all. most people have fun when they "make it".

Hmf... some of those words I agree with. But, is that GSP, from teh foo chur in my last photo? Wit teh hairs on top?! 20240419_142112.jpgcbd3afd48c0bd2eda6d9d385c48ccfc7.jpg20221104_150352.jpg

Your MAGA gay fantasy aside:
200.gif

It's like they say if you are being chased by a bear, you don't need to outrun the bear, you just need to outrun the slowest person in your group.

The fellas in the US are a bunch of fat beta pussies. It aint all that hard to stay ahead of the pack when the pack is trudging along in those fatty scooter things.

View attachment 1041200

As far as ladies go, I snatched me up a good one back in 1995 before they all turned into whores with higher bodycounts than John Wayne Gacy.
No baggage. And we both still fit in our clothes from high school, though maybe a smidge tighter fit.
Haha, I asked a lady at Walmart once, in Illinois, is that a rascal, or a hover round?! Pa, bring the truck with the winch and jumper cables. We get you outta here mam!

Guess you can't handle the hard posts
Too hard-core for this guy shhess

Tone it back man, you're gonna scare people away from being too hard core.

I get it, Ronda was like one of those people we loved to hate. Once she finally lost the masses attacked.

That's why being humble works to your advantage "gsp' being a over bearing prick like she did at times did her no favors.

If she would have just said holly was better on the night and I'm gonna train and get thst one back this never would have happened to her.

As much as everyone hates him kinda like conor did when he lost the first nate fight.

Back