Ronda Rousey failed hard in WWE

I don't now much about WWE but it seems like a thankless and grueling life. Fuck that shit. She's rich, bitch.

There’s always pron <{yearp}>,she’d probably put on excellent performances there
dNo4JIP.jpg
Even the renowned SI photoshop, who worked tirelessly around the clock couldn’t do much better than a Barstow 4, may their souls find peace

Reading that article it sounds like she’s done. She can’t handle any sort of setback or failure. She is so mentally weak.

Is Ronda no longer in WWE? I was under the impression that she actually was having a good run there.

Who the fuck cares about fake fighting?

I don't now much about WWE but it seems like a thankless and grueling life. Fuck that shit. She's rich, bitch.

It is definitely rough. They have it a lot better today I think.. WWE years ago these guys even the top stars didn’t have guaranteed contracts. Vince McMahon basically paid them event to event based on what he thought they deserved. Of course it was the out of control expensive guaranteed contracts that actually put the competition WCW out of business.

Is Ronda no longer in WWE? I was under the impression that she actually was having a good run there.
She def was.

She just happened to be in the WWE during the rise of Becky Lynch.

Not really. Sounds like she's a top heel. A top heel is almost worth as much as a top babyface.

You enjoy competing BECAUSE of the fans dummy, that obviously comes with a certain amount of scrutiny

I can't believe I was a fan of this spoiled coont

She was super over when she first went jumped on the scene...

Problem is, halfway through, Lynch introduced her “The Man” character and the fans ate it up...

There was a point where Lynch was the most over wrestler in the WWE, from both the men and women...

The fans all wanted Lynch to have the belt and turned on Rousey because of it. I think she was confused, since she was so embraced by the fans in the beginning, and she was technically still babyface when they turned on her.

Reading that article it sounds like she’s done. She can’t handle any sort of setback or failure. She is so mentally weak.
So weird for her to have the mental strength to accomplish what she did, but at the same time can't handle people saying mean things on Twitter... she's interesting for sure

Lol it sounds like kayfabe to me. She’s just playing heel. I haven’t followed the product in quite a few years, but it seemed like she caught on ok, got over, had big matches on PPVs (including WrestleMania). Doesn’t seem like she failed to me. Is she an all-time great? Fuck no. But it seems to be like she did well there.

I think the same. I watched her first couple matches and she seemed to pick it up quickly. She got a big push and big fan reactions. I think she's horrible on a human level but she did well.

its funny because earlier someone made a thread about these same quotes but make it seem like she was referring to mma fans.

also, Lol @ anyone who watchces wwe.

Not really. Sounds like she's a top heel. A top heel is almost worth as much as a top babyface.
For sure. I’d argue a top heel is worth more, although Vince has always had this “babyface as top dog” philosophy that’s kind of different. Hogan, Cena, and even SCSA although he was a different kind of babyface. Other wrestling promotions historically had a heel champion, with a babyface chasing it. Like Ric Flair in the 80s. I think that works better booking-wise.

Back