News Ronda Rousey finally opens up about reason she quit mma

I'm taking your advice, since I'm way fitter than these lazy slobs.

Where do you get your wrestling underwear? I need a link.

I'm gonna put CM Bitch in a sharpshooter and become European champion at the Royal Rumble.
How does he beat me? I agree? lulz.
You seem a big fan lol no idea there was even a European Championship

kinda off-topic, but I wonder how much head trauma the average person has by the time they’re like 18. Not a modern 18, but an 18 from previous generations where everyone played outside all the time, whooped each others asses, and generally just had more opportunities to get their shit rocked.

By like 12 I had been flashed a few times playing football, took a couple hard falls on my melon snowboarding that flashed me, knocked myself out running into the back of a tailgate w/o seeing it like a dumbass, got knocked on my ass by a sucker punch, lost my feet underneath me hanging from a bball rim and came down on the back of my head hella hard etc

I’m sure most of us have taken some big knocks in our developmental years and wonder where the line is where you run a higher risk of having weird health stuff later in life

I remember Ronda made some disgusting comment about Travis Browne eating her ass after they had beef and bean burritos and it made me think there was definitely something wrong with that broad. I should have known she had CTE

wasn't it when she was on Hot Ones and at the end she apologized to Travis because he wouldn't be able to eat her ass for a week

I know there’s not a lot of Wrestling fans on here but in case any of yall were curious.

The WWE fans embraced her at first but then started to turn on her towards the end of her run. She didn’t like getting booed which only made it worse hahaha

No, I don’t. I don’t watch that crap since I was a kid in the 90s.
The European title was a WWF title in the 90s..... You can just say "I never watched that fake wrestling crap!" Only action movies for you! None of that fake crap!

Once her competition surpassed part-timers and soccer moms, she got her head kicked in.

Then took her ball and ran home.

I know there’s not a lot of Wrestling fans on here but in case any of yall were curious.

The WWE fans embraced her at first but then started to turn on her towards the end of her run. She didn’t like getting booed which only made it worse hahaha
This comment piqued my interest and I looked into her WWE run- as I haven't watched pro wrestling since early 2000s, but I sometimes keep up with the backstage drama as I find that more entertaining.

Rousey proceeded to slam former WWE star Triple H through a table onto the ground. Seconds later, Stephanie McMahon came up behind her while she stood over Triple H, turned Rousey around, and slapped her upside the head. The crowd naturally reacted in shock.

In a new interview with Cageside Seats, Rousey explained that the incident caused her some serious head trauma. "It gave me a concussion," she said of McMahon's slap.

A concussion is no laughing matter, and Rousey learned early on that she was prone to the potentially dangerous head injury. "I had a very rich concussion history before I even started in MMA. For my entire judo career, which was like 10 years, I actually was experiencing concussion symptoms more often than not for an entire decade," she said.

"Every single time you get one concussion, it’s easier to get the next one. And so I’d been compounding concussion after concussion after concussion for so many years that when I got into MMA, if I got any kind of significant strike, I would be seeing stars, which is not normal," she continued.
If this is true then she clearly made a poor decision joining WWE

All of this points to 2 things

She shouldn't have been in WWE OR MMA for health reasons
She's a handful to work with- clearly believes she deserves extra special treatment

Put those things together and it's clear bridges are burned, she has no career in pro wrestling or MMA anymore. Real talk- she should surround herself with people that support her health and try to talk her out of poor decisions.

Wow that's crazy... She's lying but that's crazy.

Where were all these concussions coming from? Other than the last 2 ass beatings she barely got hit in her career.
From Travis throwing her on to the bed & goin' for the finish:)

ronda-rousey-travis-browne.gif

The European title was a WWF title in the 90s..... You can just say "I never watched that fake wrestling crap!" Only action movies for you! None of that fake crap!
Didn't even grow up with a tv during my childhood so no, not really movies either lol I was always outside doing other shit.

Back