Ronda Sparring with Vic Darchinyan!

Really underrated as a boxer. Sure, lost to better fighters,but is aggressive def has power.

Ronda on the other hand..

The interesting part is how she freezes with a "wtf just happened?" look every time she gets hit clean with something she can't walk through.

Aye, it actually reminds me a lot of Brock. In fact, both of them seem to have decent chins, they just kinda freeze and/or stumble around like they just forgot what they were doing.

Although, now that I really think about it, Brock's break-dancing boxing skills are light-years ahead of Ronda's. And at least he blocks and/or moves sometimes. Yikes.

Dope

Vic even as tiny as he is could knock Ronda clean out anytime he feels like it.

But Rogan told me she is throwing CLEAN technique and has flawless stirking. CLEEEEEEEANNNNN!!!

But seriously - Look at her not moving head, just running into punches. Stopping when she gets punched every time. Eating jabs like there is no tomorrow.

Doesn't know how to get out when she is cut off, arm punching, foot placement. And she looks like she is about to cry, you can see frustration on her face. Also she slowed down a lot, dat 3 minutes cardio.

We can go on and on....just terrible boxing skills.

I remember your thread with you posting the two videos, one with Rogan kissing Edmonds ass saying how good of a striking coach he is and then the next video, Rogan is shitting on him hard.

That thread should have been stickied, sick of Rogan's hypocritical ass.

This looks old do we know when it was?

I remember your thread with you posting the two videos, one with Rogan kissing Edmonds ass saying how good of a striking coach he is and then the next video, Rogan is shitting on him hard.

That thread should have been stickied, sick of Rogan's hypocritical ass.
I plan on bumping that thread from time to time lol

#NeverForget

Rogan: "You look like a kickboxing world champion"

Edmond: "She can beat Olympic Boxing gold medalist no problem"

Dat world champ footwork <{Heymansnicker}>

Screenshot_5.jpg

I seriously can't even wrap my head around this. How on Earth, I mean seriously..... Someone who has been boxing for three months wouldn't do this.

Edmond gonna Edmond i guess
2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323

But Rogan told me she is throwing CLEAN technique and has flawless stirking. CLEEEEEEEANNNNN!!!

But seriously - Look at her not moving head, just running into punches. Stopping when she gets punched every time. Eating jabs like there is no tomorrow.

Doesn't know how to get out when she is cut off, arm punching, foot placement. And she looks like she is about to cry, you can see frustration on her face. Also she slowed down a lot, dat 3 minutes cardio.

We can go on and on....just terrible boxing skills.

Brenda needs to be roasted as hard fuck too, he said plenty of bullshit as well and backed Rogan

He's throwing half-hearted love-taps with boxing gloves.. that's a far cry from someone throwing punches with bad intentions in 4oz gloves.

What is the point of this post?

She was still getting schooled by half-hearted love-taps with boxing gloves.

I love how they instantly cut away here after she lost her balance.
5kgdmp.jpg

She probably fell on her ass a second later LOL.

How is she so bad? I bet a lot of dudes on here would beat her in a striking match.

After seeing this I'm more than confident, that I could kill her in stand up, and I train only three times a week for fun...she is that terrible....

lol this was a hilarious thread thanks for the chuckles

Weird didnt Dana say she was droping boxers with body shots
No Edmond said that back in 2013 - Also said Gennady Golovkin watched her fight and said there was nothing she could improve on

Back