News Rory McDonald vs Douglas Lima 2.

In. Great fight.

I thought it was a pretty clear 3-2 for Rory but he got beat up more in the 2 he lost but I don't remember any of them being 10-8.

Yeah, I'm not claiming to have any objective round scores in mind. I just remember watching the fight and garnering the drunken impression that Lima beat his ass. Being carried from the ring only intensified the thought.

I love this KO, the leg kick, the follow up punch, and vicious hammerfists

I think Douglas takes the rematch.

Huge fight for both. Love this fight so much becouse of both styles. Heart says once again Lima but brains tells me Rory will win with jabs/grapplefuck.

It looks like we all are expecting or rooting for Lima.

Think Lima wins this time. Doesnt seem to be same kind of interest in this rematch as the first time probably because not only Bellator taking so long to complete tournament but that Rory just isnt looked at as the same anymore.

Also I really hope the FW tournament doesnt take a year plus like the last two tournaments.

Rory has very little to threaten Lima with on the feet
Lima last time was far too passive in clinches and when taken down, he shouldnt concede guard, and should look to break any tie ups and spin off the cage asap

Lima should win, he had the first fight in the bag but decided to engage in grappling with a one legged Rory last round

Lima starches the Ghost of McDonald.

Lima is taking it this time. He has looked great, while Rory has looked less than stellar.

Lima. KO

Rory just hasn't been the same since his war with Lawler. Lima KO's him with little trouble.

One year and one month to complete a 8 fighter tournament.

I love this KO, the leg kick, the follow up punch, and vicious hammerfists

I think Douglas takes the rematch.

I could watch this all day. I was so happy that night, that I didn't even cancel my DAZN account for another day.

Rory will neutralize his stand up and coast to an uneventful decision. In no way he'll try to stand with Lima again.

This new Rory isnt inspiring.
Lima via KTFO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back