'Rowdy' Ronda Jean Rousey joins Pipeline Protest

Look, I'm Cherokee myself but rambling on about what was once ours is fucking retarded. If we want to go back through history and give back lands that were conquered then most of the planet would be displaced. And let's keep it real, Native Americans tribes were stealing each other's lands before Europeans arrived. It's not like they were all sitting around smoking weed all day hugging it out. A lot of tribes were brutal people, some even cannibals.

I obviously don't think what happened was right but it did in fact happen and it is what it is.
Cannibalism happened AFTER
European contact. & the Spaniards
would get bigger payouts from
the queen if the slaves they
captured were cannibals.

Even then, only a handful,
out of over a 1000 tribes actually
practised it. & not even that has
been proven to happen before
european contact. Let's not forget
who the real syphilitic, alcoholic,
diseased, child fuckers are... now
put that in your pipe & smoke
it "cherokee".

I've never stopped liking
ronda as a fighter & this only
helps me like her more as a person.

AHO!!

Well, your central intelligence seems to think it was Russia, but I guess you are smarter than all of them, maybe you should apply for CIA director position

A.) Some of us remember all of the bogus claims regarding Iraqi weapons of mass destruction put forward to justify invading that country. General Colin Powell even presented that b.s. intelligence to the U.N. (for which he later apologized).

B.) Some us understand that one of the roles of the CIA is to spread disinformation that the administration finds useful. They've been caught--in the recent past--trying to deceive congressmen, so why expect that they must be telling the truth now?

C) Some us actually read the disclaimers published with these intelligence summaries, which tell of the lack of any hard evidence for the conclusions that the much of the press and many politicians are telling us to take as fact.

Is Ronda the one in the middle?

Cannibalism happened AFTER
European contact. & the Spaniards
would get bigger payouts from
the queen if the slaves they
captured were cannibals.

Even then, only a handful,
out of over a 1000 tribes actually
practised it. & not even that has
been proven to happen before
european contact.

Put that in your pipe & smoke
it "cherokee".

I've never stopped liking
ronda as a fighter & this only
helps me like her more as a person.

AHO!!
It couldn't have been" proven " before European contact because they obviously had no written history. There's no evidence that leads actual historians to believe that cannibalism happened after European contact. That is a pie in the sky theory at best, straight lie at worst

It couldn't have been" proven " before European contact because they obviously had no written history. There's no evidence that leads actual historians to believe that cannibalism happened after European contact. That is a pie in the sky theory at best, straight lie at worst
Aztecs had written history.
So did mayans. Your white skin
is showing;)

Their texts were difficult to
decipher, but perhaps thats cause
they had religious or political
purposes... not accounting aids
or taxes like in mesopotamia.

So, you do realize that I've never even brought up Greenland right? I have specifically talked about the poles. You're showing Greenland and I'm showing Antarctica as examples. One growing and one is not. We have been told for years that the polar bears were dying off because of the massive ice loss and, as it turns out, the polar bear population is booming and Antarctica is growing at a rate higher than loss

I apologize if I have missed any point to that you ha e made(I have skimmed through a bit) but I am responding to multiple people while simultaneously real lifeing

you're gonna need a better source for the polar bear population "boom". Tentative population rises don't predict the long term survival of animals as specialized as polar bears. It's a very wrong way to look at it. Some of us actually study physics and biology.

As for the Antarctica ice growing, the respective regions are not closed systems; The total ice is going DOWN. Antarctica also is growing much slower than the Arctic is shrinking. It's just one of the signs of the incredible complexity of the Earth's climate that isn't easily understood from week to week or even year to year. You need an average across decades to recognize it and some more time to predict it with relative certainty. And yes, overall the warming is increasing.

Aztecs had written history.
So did mayans. Your white skin
is showing;)

Their texts were difficult to
decipher, but perhaps thats cause
they had religious or political
purposes... not accounting aids
or taxes like in mesopotamia.
We're not talking about Azteca or Mayan cultures though

It's just one of the signs of the incredible complexity of the Earth's climate that isn't easily understood from week to week or even year to year. You need an average across decades to recognize it and some more time to predict it with relative certainty.

GTFO. Everyone on the internet fully understands global climate at a very deep level.

@MMAAAM His old Conor av was awesome. Looked like an art piece. The current one I don't even want to look at.

giphy.gif

Sorry buddy but right now I have p4p the best av in all of sherdog.

Your "logic and reason" tells you to accept without question or evidence and you calle the useful idiot for not trusting proven liars? You are the embodiment of being a useful idiot, you clearly don't even understand the meaning of the term

Without question? Absolutely not. I have formed an opinion after much research from many different sources, as well as my own personal experience working in the in the digital marketing and infosec fields. It's common knowledge in my line of work that certain governments work with alternative media as well as out right cyber criminals to further their own goals. Many countries do it, hell even individuals and corporations just trying to make money have done it, but the Russians have become the masters of it.

Who am I being useful to? Hillary? This isn't about Hillary or the recent election. Clinton being elected wouldn't have stopped this threat. The expectation was not to get Trump elected, but to undermine critical western institutions like traditional news media and the democratic process. It's been going on for years and it has been very effective.

Trump is the POTUS now, nothing will change that, and the CIA gains very little from picking this fight at this point. People who have spent their lives working to defend their country are just legit concerned about our democracies continuing to be cucked at every turn by a full blown fascist state. It wont always be Russia that is the threat, in the future it could be China, or Iran, or North Korea or some adversary that we can't yet imagine. They are sounding the alarm because this is a legit threat that will only get worse as we go froward.

You have become a victim of a weapon of influence that Robert Cialdini coined as "commitment and consistency". You've already placed your bet, and are so entrenched in your political ideology that you now take it as a personal insult that anyone would dare to suggest that an openly hostile foreign nation had a role in getting the guy you support elected. It's classic psyops.

you're gonna need a better source for the polar bear population "boom". Tentative population rises don't predict the long term survival of animals as specialized as polar bears. It's a very wrong way to look at it. Some of us actually study physics and biology.

As for the Antarctica ice growing, the respective regions are not closed systems; The total ice is going DOWN. Antarctica also is growing much slower than the Arctic is shrinking. It's just one of the signs of the incredible complexity of the Earth's climate that isn't easily understood from week to week or even year to year. You need an average across decades to recognize it and some more time to predict it with relative certainty. And yes, overall the warming is increasing.
Booming may be hyperbole but they are doing very well and in no way being threatened
https://polarbearscience.com/2013/0...-bears-has-increased-by-2650-5700-since-2001/ that's just one link but verifying information from many sources is available with a quick Google.

We may disagree on the "facts" and how to interpret them so let me ask you this. As a geochemist I'm sure that you're well aware of the cycles that the earth has naturally gone through, roughly, every 10,000+ years or so, right? So where do we stand as far as a timetable goes from our last major climate shift? We're right there, it's that time man.

Sorry buddy but right now I have p4p the best av in all of sherdog.
Best does not equal the good looking. That was one of my favourite av's and I'm not even that much of a Conor fan. Got a link to it at least?

Good for her. Hespect. At least she's using her star power for a good cause.

Without question? Absolutely not. I have formed an opinion after much research from many different sources, as well as my own personal experience working in the in the digital marketing and infosec fields. It's common knowledge in my line of work that certain governments work with alternative media as well as out right cyber criminals to further their own goals. Many countries do it, hell even individuals and corporations just trying to make money have done it, but the Russians have become the masters of it.

Who am I being useful to? Hillary? This isn't about Hillary or the recent election. Clinton being elected wouldn't have stopped this threat. The expectation was not to get Trump elected, but to undermine critical western institutions like traditional news media and the democratic process. It's been going on for years and it has been very effective.

Trump is the POTUS now, nothing will change that, and the CIA gains very little from picking this fight at this point. People who have spent their lives working to defend their country are just legit concerned about our democracies continuing to be cucked at every turn by a full blown fascist state. It wont always be Russia that is the threat, in the future it could be China, or Iran, or North Korea or some adversary that we can't yet imagine. They are sounding the alarm because this is a legit threat that will only get worse as we go froward.

You have become a victim of a weapon of influence that Robert Cialdini coined as "commitment and consistency". You've already placed your bet, and are so entrenched in your political ideology that you now take it as a personal insult that anyone would dare to suggest that an openly hostile foreign nation had a role in getting the guy you support elected. It's classic psyops.
All governments manipulate and spread false propaganda, always have and always will. The way the left has overblown this because they lost is truly mindblowing though. "If" Russia did I can't blame them though. The west has been hostile to them for years and Hillary wanted war. Why? Simply because Russia refuses to be cucked.

People act like Putin is the boogeyman, literally Hitler while shaking, but compared to Obama and Bush he's a Saint.

What false propaganda influenced this election? You should know since you're well researched

And Trump isn't going to fuck this country in the ass? That daughter fucker is a maniac.
Dude, stop with the sick shit. I always wonder about the folks who say stuff like that. What's going on in your mind?

Back